Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Millwall Watch

Comments

• I imagine the police were laughing at them and taking pity?
  • iaitch said:

I imagine the police were laughing at them and taking pity?

I wonder if we will read in the News Shopper about the arrests, court and banning orders like we did about our supporter a few weeks back ?
    Spanish said:

iaitch said:

I imagine the police were laughing at them and taking pity?

I wonder if we will read in the News Shopper about the arrests, court and banning orders like we did about our supporter a few weeks back ?
    The difference is, CAFC are happy to highlight it when one of "ours" do it as they want everyone to see that the club will not tolerate such behaviour, Millwall REALLY do not need the head lines
  • iaitch said:

Grown men running around wearing oversized white baby booties! Never ceases to amuse me.
    They all jump up and down and wave their arms about but never actually hit anyone, the police just stand there not flinching.
    Which, of course, is wrong. Why aren't the police arresting them?
    As far as I know it is still not illegal in this country to be in the posession of an offensive sister and be as thick as shit at the same time...
  • So it's not illegal to invade the pitch then?

The Charlton lad who got done for doing it at Millwall will be delighted to hear that!

Again, my point is proved. If you're a Millwall fan you can do whatever you want, and no-one will do anything!
  • It wasn't them it was West Ham
  • Me old chum kane cantell didn't get away with it. And he missed out on a pwopper nawty pitch invasion on Saturday.

• Again, my point is proved. If you're a Millwall fan you can do whatever you want.

Except watch Championship football at The Den next season.
  • iaitch said:

Grown men running around wearing oversized white baby booties! Never ceases to amuse me.
    They all jump up and down and wave their arms about but never actually hit anyone, the police just stand there not flinching.
    Because all the "fans" are police also
  • IA said:

iaitch said:

Because all the "fans" are police also
    I always had them down as traffic wardens

• Sponsored links:

• I will be mightily disappointed if there isn't a giant conga going around on all sides of the Valley on Saturday to celebrate the scums relegation, assuming they do not slither out of it now. Bournemouth might even be cajoled into doing one in the Jimmy Seed. "Relegated Millwall, relegated Millwall, La La La, La La La."
  • I will be mightily disappointed if there isn't a giant conga going around on all sides of the Valley on Saturday to celebrate the scums relegation, assuming they do not slither out of it now. Bournemouth might even be cajoled into doing one in the Jimmy Seed. "Relegated Millwall, relegated Millwall, La La La, La La La."

Not forgetting in the West Upper wing blocks!
  • The spanners have sold there allocation of 1,400 and are asking for more tickets for there away game at Wolves,could be quite busy in the midlands,glad I wont be any where near there
  • doronron said:

The spanners have sold there allocation of 1,400 and are asking for more tickets for there away game at Wolves,could be quite busy in the midlands,glad I wont be any where near there

They will be asking Wolves if they can give some back if Rotherham win tonight
    Rotherham are 10/11 BTW
  • Simply 3 words ....... COME ON ROTHERHAM
  • If it's going to happen, tonight's the night.
  • If it happens tonight the jolly boys will enjoy their trip to the Midlands on a social, if they have a sniff of avoiding it sat will be full of football stress
  • Happy Millwall relegation day
  • Reckon it'll be a draw giving them a chance.
  • Talal said:

Reckon it'll be a draw giving them a chance.

More like no chance
  • Sponsored links:

• Talal said:

Reckon it'll be a draw giving them a chance.

More like no chance
    Maths not a strong point eh
  • Match thread tonight? Surely we need one.
  • doronron said:

The spanners have sold there allocation of 1,400 and are asking for more tickets for there away game at Wolves,could be quite busy in the midlands,glad I wont be any where near there

I think the same thing even if millwall aren't playing there.
  • Have just included Reading in my treble tonight so that it will not happen and Rotherham will win.
  • Have just included Reading in my treble tonight so that it will not happen and Rotherham will win.

draw it is
  • Match thread tonight? Surely we need one.

We'll need one just to accommodate all the weirdo spanners that come on here and post, although they have been uncharacteristically quiet since Saturday.
  • Between the proverbial "rock and a hard place" tonight, choosing between that oaf, Steve Evans staying up, or Millwall retaining a lifeline, but obviously we've despised our local rivals longer, so c'mon the Millers of Rotherham!
  • ilovelucy said:

Between the proverbial "rock and a hard place" tonight, choosing between that oaf, Steve Evans staying up, or Millwall retaining a lifeline, but obviously we've despised our local rivals longer, so c'mon the Millers of Rotherham!

There is no rock and hard place. Millwall going down is the only choice.

If Steve Evans and his side send Millwall down then they can have the freedom of Charlton as far as I am concerned.