Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Your Top Five Worst Movies of all time

Comments

• Options
    edited May 2014
    There are so many, that I can't think of a top 5. My all time worst has to be Jackie Brown.
  • Options
    The first film that popped into my mind when I saw the title was:

There will be another 4 to follow, but I had to get that off my chest.
  • Options
    Titanic
    Blade Trinity
    Van Helsing
    The Sweetest Thing
    Highlander 2 (and 3, and 4, and 5 etc) (Love the 1st Highlander but hate the rest).
  • Options
    Never watched it, but looks poor, to say the least.

Disaster Movie
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tihG_2BSUqg
  • Options
    SE7_N20 said:

Mamma Mia
    Annie. My sister watched it at least 3 times a day when we were kids. Hate it.
    Date movie
    Minority report
    Wall E

Wall E?????!!!!
  • Options
    Anything with Emma Thompson in it - name any 5.
  • Options
    No-one has mentioned Eraserhead. Seeing is believing. An absolute pile of artistic tosh. It was so bad I had to watch all of it just to be sure. Made my eyes bleed.
  • Options
    Watched a film on Sky recently - can't remember the exact title but something like Nazi Frankenstein about a group of Russian soldiers at the end of ww2 coming across a bunker with a mad German scientist who was creating machines with human parts. Think Hostel but much much worse...........
  • Options
    1. Anything with Tom Cruise
    2. The Social Network
    3. Star Wars
    4. Dune
    5. The Breakfast Club
  • Options

1. Anything with Tom Cruise
    2. The Social Network
    3. Star Wars
    4. Dune
    5. The Breakfast Club

The Social network was painful to watch
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Frankenstein's Army

Yes it is a terrible film
  • Options
    Frozen - Not the Kids film recently out but this shocker about 3 people stuck on a ski lift after closing.

Mr & Mrs Smith - I've managed to erase alot of that film from my brain but the bits I can remember makes me angry.
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    Cloud Atlas (WTF was that about!!??!!)
  • Options
    The Nutty Professor
    The Nutty Professor 2
    Anything featuring Adam Sandler (with the possible exception of the Wedding Singer)
  • Options

1. Jack and Jill
    Adam Sandler delivers one of the most embarrassing performances ever. I had to switch it off.
    2. Peter's Friends
    Histrionics and cringeworthy bunch of brits show Sandler the way to do it.
    3. Lethal Weapon
    Some australian waving a machine gun around in a city and firing indescriminately.
    4. Gone with the wind.
    Three hours of misery about a bunch of slave owners.
    5. Jack and Jill
    Sandler is the acting equivalent of Simon Church.</</b>blockquote>

Spot on!

• Options

1. Jack and Jill
    Adam Sandler delivers one of the most embarrassing performances ever. I had to switch it off.
    2. Peter's Friends
    Histrionics and cringeworthy bunch of brits show Sandler the way to do it.
    3. Lethal Weapon
    Some australian waving a machine gun around in a city and firing indescriminately.
    4. Gone with the wind.
    Three hours of misery about a bunch of slave owners.
    5. Jack and Jill
    Sandler is the acting equivalent of Simon Church.</</b>blockquote>

Spot on!

• Options
    Charlies Angels
    Any 4 from Adam Sandler's vast repertoire of shite. At least I can console myself with the fact he is one of the best paid actors in the world...

Amazing how people see films differently. Inception is in my top 5
  • Options
    JiMMy 85 said:

I promised myself that I wouldn't get wound up by silly answers. But there's a few on here that are just nuts. If you said any of these:

Minority Report
    Severence
    Walter Mitty
    Lethal weapon
    All Tom cruise films (one of the most consistent script-pickets that ever existed)
    Wall-E

Not only should you pay more attention when watching films, but you also clearly haven't seen:

Movie 43
    A Serbian Film
    Young Einstein
    Jack and Jill (most Sandler movies really)
    Spawn

What's a script picket?
  • Options
    JiMMy 85 said:

I promised myself that I wouldn't get wound up by silly answers. But there's a few on here that are just nuts. If you said any of these:

Minority Report
    Severence
    Walter Mitty
    Lethal weapon
    All Tom cruise films (one of the most consistent script-pickets that ever existed)
    Wall-E

Not only should you pay more attention when watching films, but you also clearly haven't seen:

Movie 43
    A Serbian Film
    Young Einstein
    Spawn

Jeez I forgot about Young Einstein. One of the only times I walked out of a cinema before the end.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Inception, Fight Club, Minority Report and Lethal Weapon on the worst films list?!

Any of the Police Academy sequels
    Showgirls
    Springbreakers - managed 20 mins of this utt er shite
    Romeo and Juliet - the weird "modern version"
    Battlefield Earth

Honorable mentions to Battle Los Angeles, Pineapple Express, Nutty Professor: The Klumps and Fortess with Christopher Lambert. Crap Crap Crap!
  • Options
    meldrew66 said:

Anything with Emma Thompson in it - name any 5.

Yes..............................again.
  • Options
    JiMMy 85 said:

Minority Report
    Severence
    Walter Mitty
    Lethal weapon
    Wall-E

Movie 43
    A Serbian Film
    Young Einstein
    Spawn

I'll add Platoon to the list of films which should not be on this thread.

People are saying films they dislike or do not understand and they are not necessarily the worst films of all time.

• Options
    1. Spongebob Squarepants Movie
    2. Dune
    3. Cloud Atlas
    4. The Worlds End
    5. Star Wars Phantom Menace
  • Options
    Won't bother listing as maybe I have chosen one that I don't understand apparently.
  • Options

Inception, Fight Club, Minority Report and Lethal Weapon on the worst films list?!

Showgirls
    Battlefield Earth

Honorable mentions to Battle Los Angeles, Pineapple Express, Nutty Professor: The Klumps and Fortess with Christopher Lambert. Crap Crap Crap!

Which R&J do u mean? I can think of 2 weird modern versions...one being the excellent Baz Luhrmann version of mid 90s and the other being some appalling tripe of the last few years with Damian Lewis playing Capulet.

tv series next please. Love the best and worst 5 format. Although top 5 biscuits is also a winner but guaranteed to involve classification issues as to "what is a biscuit and what is a cake?"
  • Options

Showgirls
    Battlefield Earth

Which R&J do u mean? I can think of 2 weird modern versions...one being the excellent Baz Luhrmann version of mid 90s and the other being some appalling tripe of the last few years with Damian Lewis playing Capulet.

tv series next please. Love the best and worst 5 format. Although top 5 biscuits is also a winner but guaranteed to involve classification issues as to "what is a biscuit and what is a cake?"
    I mean the Baz Luhrmann one! My wife loved it to be fair but I found it awfully contrived.
  • Options
    Each to their own...its "Your" worst 5 after all. Nothing wrong in picking something you felt terrible even if its not universally acknowledged as being a terrible film.

That R&J would be in my top 5 movie soundtracks. Young Hearts Run Free - thats a genius modernization of the play's message.
  • Options

Dune. Was taken to a premiere along with the cast and crew so couldn't exactly walk out. Will always be considered my worst movie watching experience. Saw the DVD on sale in a shop in Phuket this week for 39 baht (75p). No, wasn't tempted. I nominate this film five times.

Good shout. I'd forgotten how mind-crunchingly dull that film was
  • Options
    JiMMy 85 said:

Minority Report
    Severence
    Walter Mitty
    Lethal weapon
    Wall-E

Movie 43
    A Serbian Film
    Young Einstein
    Spawn

Agree about most of it but thought Walter Mitty was crap maybe I was just expecting more liking Ben stiller but found myself very bored through most of it
    Also a lot of people don't seem to like Adam sandler but love billy Madison , bulletproof , wedding singer and a few others .