Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

RUMOURs - Shiny and new - Spring/Summer 2014

Comments

• dickplumb said:

So we look like keeping Wood and losing Dervite and Morrison. Team building going well so far.

I wish people would wait until the end of the transfer window before making comments like this.

dickplumb said:

So we look like keeping Wood and losing Dervite and Morrison. Team building going well so far.

I wish people would wait until the end of the transfer window before making comments like this.

Correct. Its way too early to make judgements yet
  • edited May 2014
    I'm pleased Wood is staying. I thought he was our best centre half, at the start of the season when Morro wasn't playing as well as he can.

He lost his form & was replaced by Dervite.

But all 3 had very good and not so good spells last season.

So he's a useful squad member imo.

Cort I'm afraid is too injury prone & Pritchard is probably better off in League 1.

I've spoken to both Cort & Pritch and they really are both great blokes.

I wish them both the very best.
  • Doubt Wood is, was, or ever will be the first choice centreback next season, but he's solid and dependable, knows the ropes and won't go tipping the boat if not playing every minute of every game. I imagine if possible he would have been let go but if you need a back up CB to step in to cover for a short while Wood is more than adequate.
  • dickplumb said:

dickplumb said:

Spot on DP

Correct. Its way too early to make judgements yet
  • Will put up from next week the usual Ins and Outs thread, but Bolton appear the team quick out the blocks. Signed Neil Danns, Liam Trotter and Liam Feeney already, with Dervite seemingly a done deal also
  • Doesn't the transfer window not open until June 1st? We might actually be able to PAY fees for players as opposed to scrambling around for the freebies. It's not ideal losing current favourites players, but just chill out for now
  • Sponsored links:

• Jason Scotland, two year deal

if only. what a player

• Will put up from next week the usual Ins and Outs thread, but Bolton appear the team quick out the blocks. Signed Neil Danns, Liam Trotter and Liam Feeney already, with Dervite seemingly a done deal also

Signing players before the end of June?! Madness.
  • Everyone knows how positive I am usually but gotta say the fact standerd liege have just signed a player is quite annoying lol.
  • @Standard_RSCL: TRANSFERT - Jorge TEIXEIRA! Toutes les infos sur notre nouveau joueur ici: http://t.co/SekvIxFJMb
  • Yann897 said:

@Standard_RSCL: TRANSFERT - Jorge TEIXEIRA! Toutes les infos sur notre nouveau joueur ici: http://t.co/SekvIxFJMb

It's interesting to see the types of player they sign. He's quite experienced, 27 years old, has played for some fairly decent sized clubs in Sienna, Zurich and Maccabi Hafia and has moved for good money in the past, anything from 700k-£1m. Transfer Market values him at £2m. I can't seem to find his agent but I wonder if it's the usual Israeli guy?
  • Welcome to the network Jorge!
  • mrbligh said:

Jason Scotland, two year deal

if only. what a player

not now he's not. We need to be signing better.
  • Does Teixera play in midfield? Could he oust Ajdarevic?
  • Sponsored links:

Let Bolton "win the offseason", big/quick signings doesn't win you the league on its own. I just hope we get our house in order soon.
  • Swisdom said:

Does Teixera play in midfield? Could he oust Ajdarevic?

Defender I think . Still think we might get AA.
  • dickplumb said:

Agree, long time until the season starts to bring in better than devite

• Jdredsox said:

Will put up from next week the usual Ins and Outs thread, but Bolton appear the team quick out the blocks. Signed Neil Danns, Liam Trotter and Liam Feeney already, with Dervite seemingly a done deal also

Let Bolton "win the offseason", big/quick signings doesn't win you the league on its own. I just hope we get our house in order soon.
    Millwall started early last year, and signed a load. Look how they ended up.

Players coming back from holidays this week so I'm sure something will happen sooner rather than later.
  • Marc Albrighton released by Villa
  • Marc Albrighton released by Villa

Must have issues because he's a very good player. I'd be interested

• Nathan Delfouneso also released but not sure if he'd be as good a signing.
  • Swisdom said:

Marc Albrighton released by Villa

Must have issues because he's a very good player. I'd be interested

Going to Leicester, apparently
  • Leicester and Everton are in for him I know his uncle
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!