Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

RUMOURs - Shiny and new - Spring/Summer 2014

Comments

• Ridgewell looking to move back to london. Being a qpr fan he could end up at loftus road if they go up.

looks like palarse are after him and his old man and brother support them so he could end up with the nigels.
  • I heard we have agreed to drop a league to rebuild with overseas network players with a manager from the network and an overseas 'yes man'...

Well that is what you would believe from here.
  • Albrighton Beautiful would be a decent signing, can see him going Everton to cover the gap left by Deloufeou (?)

surely Obika is being released by Spurs this time around?
  • sam3110 said:

Albrighton Beautiful would be a decent signing, can see him going Everton to cover the gap left by Deloufeou (?)

surely Obika is being released by Spurs this time around?

You'd expect so. Can't say I'd be fussed about signing him.
  • FFS standard have signed another player , regardless of who's gonna be manager we need to get someone in so they can't start identifying their targets .

@Standard_RSCL: Découvrez ici toutes les informations concernant notre nouveau joueur, Adrien TREBEL! http://t.co/DTvye1joft
  • The Belgium season is not even over yet, how can people expect us to start buying players...come on! Get real.....errrr. Oh.
  • @OfficialBWFC: TRANSFER NEWS: Bolton Wanderers have completed the signing of former @SouthamptonFC midfielder Andy Robinson on a one-year deal. #BWFC

The player we had on trial.
  • Another Bolton signing??????????????
  • Mmmmm. I love the smell of panic in the morning...it reminds me of...VICTORY.
  • Yann897 said:

@OfficialBWFC: TRANSFER NEWS: Bolton Wanderers have completed the signing of former @SouthamptonFC midfielder Andy Robinson on a one-year deal. #BWFC

The player we had on trial.

Let's wait and see how he turns out, if he's Championship player of the year then we missed out but we must have loads of players on trial who don't go on to make it and fade away into obscurity.

Why do people get hysterical when clubs sign players and we don't? As stated earlier Millwall signed quite a few players early last year and look where they ended up.
  • Sponsored links:

• Yann897 said:

FFS standard have signed another player , regardless of who's gonna be manager we need to get someone in so they can't start identifying their targets .

@Standard_RSCL: Découvrez ici toutes les informations concernant notre nouveau joueur, Adrien TREBEL! http://t.co/DTvye1joft

The players we are signing have already been identified. Bob Peeters or whoever won't have much if any say in it methinks.

• Yann897 said:

FFS standard have signed another player , regardless of who's gonna be manager we need to get someone in so they can't start identifying their targets .

The players we are signing have already been identified. Bob Peeters or whoever won't have much if any say in it methinks.

Pure guess work though isn't it , I'll be very surprised if we don't sign a few players our scout recomends then a few Peeters wants.
  • We wait and see I suppose.
  • We wait and see I suppose.

Yeah that's all we can do , bit of a shit example but obika was nothing to do with network ect , I personally think it will be a mix which I'm happy with.
  • Yann897 said:

More negativity about Roland. I wish you would stop slagging off the Club. Real fans back Roland and The Club no matter what

: - )
    Funny Henry , I just say it how I see that's all , and most of what Iv seen I'm positive about but I'll be the first to say if I don't like something.
  • Yann897 said:

Yann897 said:

More negativity about Roland. I wish you would stop slagging off the Club. Real fans back Roland and The Club no matter what

Funny Henry , I just say it how I see that's all , and most of what Iv seen I'm positive about but I'll be the first to say if I don't like something.
    Then maybe, just maybe, you could let other peope do the same and not brand then as "negative, haters, bed wetters" etc etc as soon as they post.

It is quite possible to back the Club and support it fully while at the same time being critical of the catering, the new shirt, the players and even the coach and owner.
  • Yann897 said:

Yann897 said:

Then maybe, just maybe, you could let other peope do the same and not brand then as "negative, haters, bed wetters" etc etc as soon as they post.

It is quite possible to back the Club and support it fully while at the same time being critical of the catering, the new shirt, the players and even the coach and owner.
    People can be negative about things of course but it's the people that are negative about EVERYTHING and surly you can see the people that are.
  • Yann897 said:

Yann897 said:

Yann897 said:

People can be negative about things of course but it's the people that are negative about EVERYTHING and surly you can see the people that are.
    Yes, they can be annoying as can those that are postive about EVERYTHING and surely you can see who those people are.
  • Yann897 said:

Yann897 said:

Yann897 said:

Yes, they can be annoying as can those that are postive about EVERYTHING and surely you can see who those people are.
    I'm trying to have a sensible conversation with ya and you have to be muggy again , Iv proved today I'm far from positive about everything but even so surly it's better to be positive about our football club than negative.
  • Sponsored links:

• These players being signed at SL will enable us to loan or purchase there better first team players. Old Roly has a plan ;-)
  • Yann897 said:

Yann897 said:

Yann897 said:

Yann897 said:

I'm trying to have a sensible conversation with ya and you have to be muggy again , Iv proved today I'm far from positive about everything but even so surly it's better to be positive about our football club than negative.
    If someone disagrees with you it doesn't mean they are "muggy" (sic) it means they are pointing out the contradictions in your argument.

Neither being positive or negative is "better" IMO.

Personally I like to be positive, it's more fun, but at the same time realistic to the possible problems and shortfalls but if others want to be negative let them.

If you are totally one or the other, as you have been until today, it undermines any valid points you might make as you were guarenteed to say that regardless.

• Yann897 said:

Yann897 said:

Yann897 said:

Yann897 said:

If someone disagrees with you it doesn't mean they are "muggy" (sic) it means they are pointing out the contradictions in your argument.

Personally I like to be positive, it's more fun, but at the same time realistic to the possible problems and shortfalls but if others want to be negative let them.

If you are totally one or the other, as you have been until today, it undermines any valid points you might make as you were guarenteed to say that regardless.

But I havnt been positive about everything but your entitled to your opinion and I'll look forward to you digging out my future posts as you always do.

• Yann897 said:

Yann897 said:

Yann897 said:

Yann897 said:

Yann897 said:

But I havnt been positive about everything but your entitled to your opinion and I'll look forward to you digging out my future posts as you always do.

I think you need to learn to accept constructive criticism.

• I didn't think it was a list, more of a tome.
  • That's another person to tick off the "have an argument with" list Henry : - )

***For the record I agree with you haha***

Oh, no you don't : - )
  • edited May 2014
    Plaaayer said:

I didn't think it was a list, more of a tome.

You should see the people who've put their names on the waiting list.

lots of selfish, greedy people keeping trying to jump the queue but I ignore PL54, Addickted and Chirpy now
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!