Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

RUMOURs - Shiny and new - Spring/Summer 2014

Comments

• edited May 2014
    Unfortunately That I don't know ..

I have a feeling one is astrit
  • Igor de Camargo and Danny Verbeek are two names I have heard mentioned. But I wouldn't swear to it.
  • Waasland-Beveren werd donderdagavond per e-mail op de hoogte gebracht van de contractverbreking van zijn hoofdtrainer Bob Peeters. Dat zal tevens per aangetekend schrijven bevestigd worden. Het clubbestuur zal zich nu spoedig beraden over de te zetten stappen.

You can't argue with that, can you?
  • dickplumb said:

Igor de Camargo and Danny Verbeek are two names I have heard mentioned. But I wouldn't swear to it.

A striker and a winger. Both Standard L players.
  • edited May 2014

Waasland-Beveren werd donderdagavond per e-mail op de hoogte gebracht van de contractverbreking van zijn hoofdtrainer Bob Peeters. Dat zal tevens per aangetekend schrijven bevestigd worden. Het clubbestuur zal zich nu spoedig beraden over de te zetten stappen.

Thursday evening Waasland-Beveren was notified by email of the contract breaking of their trainer Bob Peeters. That will also be confirmed by registered letter. The club will now reflect on a response.
  • Sponsored links:

• We're going up
    Charlton's going up
  • PL54 said:

We're going up
    Charlton's going up

Up shit creek?
  • AA ??????????????? FFS the guy will need oxygen just to sign his name.

This. The guy clearly has a core fitness issue.
  • I say give him a pre season and see what he's like after.

You'll be amazed what 8 weeks of fitness work can do

Agree, poor fitness is far easier to resolve than limited skill.

• the guy was with us 3 months !!! he has issues are we sure its fitness ?
  • Waasland-Beveren werd donderdagavond per e-mail op de hoogte gebracht van de contractverbreking van zijn hoofdtrainer Bob Peeters. Dat zal tevens per aangetekend schrijven bevestigd worden. Het clubbestuur zal zich nu spoedig beraden over de te zetten stappen.

You can't argue with that, can you?
    Well it seems like double Dutch to me!
  • Us and Ipswich linked with Robert Koren. Free agent.
  • Sponsored links:

• De Camargo is a target man with fantastic heading ability (a younger Yann maybe). We would need a couple of decent wingers to make the most of his strongest attribute. If we do get de Camargo, it'll be a step in the right direction. Know nothing of Verbeek.
  • edited May 2014
  • J BLOCK said:

Controversial

• 22 May 2014 17:20:47
    Charlton defender michael morrison is set to sign for ipswich town #CAFC #ITFC
  • edited May 2014
    Igor de Camargo is Brazilian born with Belgian nationality. 9 caps for Belgium since 2009 and 34 league goals in 123 league games for Standard Liege over two different spells since 2006.
    Pavo said:

De Camargo is a target man with fantastic heading ability (a younger Yann maybe). We would need a couple of decent wingers to make the most of his strongest attribute. If we do get de Camargo, it'll be a step in the right direction. Know nothing of Verbeek.

Just turned 31 but if you think he could be useful I won't argue with you!
  • De Camargo is 31. Only a year younger than Yann.

Would be very disappointed to see Morro leaving. Defence hasn't been an issue for the past 3 seasons.

• 22 May 2014 17:20:47
    Charlton defender michael morrison is set to sign for ipswich town #CAFC #ITFC

Nearer to his home so could happen.
  • edited May 2014

Waasland-Beveren werd donderdagavond per e-mail op de hoogte gebracht van de contractverbreking van zijn hoofdtrainer Bob Peeters. Dat zal tevens per aangetekend schrijven bevestigd worden. Het clubbestuur zal zich nu spoedig beraden over de te zetten stappen.

"Waasland-Beveren Thursday was notified by email of the termination of his contract head coach Bob Peeters. That will also be confirmed by registered letter. The club board will soon be discussing the steps."

Courtesy Google Translate - but where did the statement come from? Look a done deal though.

• Loosing our 2 main Center backs ? I don't like that unless we have good replacements .. I'll give RD time
  • edited May 2014

De Camargo is 31. Only a year younger than Yann.

De Camargo turned 31 just eleven days ago, whereas Yann's 33rd birthday is in November so a bit closer to two years younger. Still, I do agree that he's not a spring chicken.

Below is a little bit of YouTube scouting I did earlier, it includes a soundtrack perfect for Friday mornings pre-9am:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jT8UdBB8Bsc
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!