Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

RUMOURs - Shiny and new - Spring/Summer 2014

Comments

• AC said:

Since I work across the road from the Bexleyheath Marriott, this morning I was walking past and a range rover with French plates drove up and parked outside. I didn't take any notice of it until the person who got out was dressed all in bling and did look a lot like delort from all the pictures and YouTube videos I've seen here!

Don't want to get anyone's hopes up, it could just be a random french guy holidaying and taking in the wonderful sights of Bexleyheath!

Someone call Marriott and ask to be put through to Delort's room.
  • edited August 2014
    AC said:

Since I work across the road from the Bexleyheath Marriott, this morning I was walking past and a range rover with French plates drove up and parked outside. I didn't take any notice of it until the person who got out was dressed all in bling and did look a lot like delort from all the pictures and YouTube videos I've seen here!

Don't want to get anyone's hopes up, it could just be a random french guy holidaying and taking in the wonderful sights of Bexleyheath!

It'll be him, he's been to-ing and fro-ing from France and England plenty in these past weeks, I'm still confident we'll get him. Owners are always a bit questionable with their stances and obviously want to suck every penny they can from a sale, Delort himself has been a good sport.

The football on the pitch has been a nice escape from the transfer movements, for once, this season...!
  • colin1961 said:

Jed Wallace scored again last night very good young midfielder who we have been linked with ?

Cheers Col.
  • Anyone know if he was at the game last night?
  • AC said:

Is he not more likely to fly into Gatwick and be picked up by club officials rather than drive 8 hours to London?
  • AC said:

Is he not more likely to fly into Gatwick and be picked up by club officials rather than drive 8 hours to London?
  • TravHouse said:

AC said:

got a fear of flying :-(

or maybe he needs a car to get around whilst living in the UK and prefers his own.

• TravHouse said:

AC said:

or maybe he needs a car to get around whilst living in the UK and prefers his own.

lets hope so! ;)

his dad has gone quiet since messaging me that the deal was done earlier this week
  • TravHouse said:

AC said:

Got his suitcases in the back so ready to sign ASAP
  • Sponsored links:

• Anyone know if he was at the game last night?

I don't know.
  • Just a question, would we have already asked Delort to have a medical - considering terms have already supposedly been agreed with the player.
  • Richard Cawley reporting that Andy Delort is incoming!

• Delort was at training ground and valley yesterday. It's on baby.
  • AC said:

There was a Range Rover with French plates at The Valley last night.
  • TravHouse said:

AC said:

He's got a massive smelly cheese in his boot that customs wouldn't let him take on a plane
  • edited August 2014
    God it seems so lon ago that Atletico was hinting at him, we've come so far and the finish line is in sight!
  • Big fat French range rover at sparrows lane yesterday. What does all of this mean ?
    It's on
  • I think he was always coming in but I am sure George's injury probably moved it on.
  • God it seems so lon ago that Atletico was hinting at him, we've come so far and the finish line is in sight!

Don't get all emotional on me, keep it together now!
  • Sponsored links:

• kodfish said:

markmc68 said:

Big fat French range rover at sparrows lane yesterday. What does all of this mean ?
    It's on

que Cedric Evinas return
    Maybe it was Yann...
  • God it seems so lon ago that Atletico was hinting at him, we've come so far and the finish line is in sight!

Don't get all emotional on me, keep it together now!
    God knows I'm trying but its all getting too much!
  • Who is this Delort character ?
  • I can't play the video at work due to restrictions on our computer..is it him signing and holding a Charlton shirt? I'm just going to presume it is, finally!!!
  • S*** if this doesn't come off I'll look like a right twat for getting everyone's hopes up!

Come on RD pull it off!
  • edited August 2014
    markmc68 said:

Big fat French range rover at sparrows lane yesterday. What does all of this mean ?
    It's on

Or someone has bought Dervite's old motor
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!