Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Work Pranks

13»

Comments

• Options
    Just been asked if I am allergic to Ferrets then I overheard someone say are you gonna do the ferret thing on him, anyone have any idea what it might be to prepare myself
  • Options
    I used to work for durex. eWe used to fill people's pockets with condoms. One guy brought some shoes in to take for repair on thr way home. I stuffed a load of condoms in the toes of the shoes. When his wife went to collect the shoes. She was unimpressed with being handed a handful of condoms (bare in mind this was the late 70's)
  • Options

Just been asked if I am allergic to Ferrets then I overheard someone say are you gonna do the ferret thing on him, anyone have any idea what it might be to prepare myself

I thinkit when they staple a ferret to the back of your head so it looks like you have got a highlighted mullet

• Options

I think they got you already. ;0)
  • Options
    A ferret only bites when items are removed from their mouth

So putting it in is easy getting it out and the hood normally comes off if you ain't quick

It is a funny one but bring some wipes
  • Options
    And a plaster
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Normally comes right off mate plaster won't help
  • Options
    In that case the number of a plastic surgeon, the call will be the highlights of his week
  • Options
    Lol
  • Options
    Another good one I done was to put a dead mackerel in my old work buddies car. Lol. Me and me pal done it..

I left it in the boot and after a week it started stinking his car out, my mate said to me don't leave it in the boot he will find that easily u dumb arse.

I said to him " no mate when he finds the one in the boot he will think that's it he's found it"

"He won't realise that there is a second one down the back of the glove box"

3 months later and 10 full valets he says to me " that fish you put in my boot has stunk my car out rotten I just can't get rid of the smell"

Lol. My mate kept saying to me your one sick pup remind me never to piss you off! He sold the car in the end to we buy any car.com

That's why I am The Man like Aloe Blacc. When I do a prank I plan it like a military operation. MSE7- A block

• Options
    MSE7 said:

Another good one I done was to put a dead mackerel in my old work buddies car. Lol. Me and me pal done it..

I left it in the boot and after a week it started stinking his car out, my mate said to me don't leave it in the boot he will find that easily u dumb arse.

I said to him " no mate when he finds the one in the boot he will think that's it he's found it"

"He won't realise that there is a second one down the back of the glove box"

3 months later and 10 full valets he says to me " that fish you put in my boot has stunk my car out rotten I just can't get rid of the smell"

Lol. My mate kept saying to me your one sick pup remind me never to piss you off! He sold the car in the end to we buy any car.com

That's why I am The Man like Aloe Blacc. When I do a prank I plan it like a military operation. MSE7- A block

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_ckcgBD0tHg

Propaaaaa nawty
  • Options
    Haven't read all these but many many years ago I worked with a right loon in a stuffy law firm. (Some have met her). She used to ring the the brand new trainee solicitors wet out of uni and ask them all sorts of stupid questions. Could they drop up a urine sample to HR etc. can't remember what she would ask.

Anyway one day she picked on this poor lad again and was croaking down the phone to him asking him something. She then went on to apologise for having such a croaky voice but that she had a pubic hair stuck in her throat from the night before.. But unfortunately for my mate the terrified trainee had already passed the phone to a senior female partner who was standing over him asking if he was receiving another obscene call. She did not see the funny side sadly.