Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Play off final weekend

Comments

• Options
    Hoping Derby turn Arry over today. Have had a couple of quid on 3-2 :-)
  • Options
    That qpr team is obscene
  • Options
    se9addick said:

se9addick said:

Please excuse me if my facts are , in fact (!) incorrect but am sure I heard on 5Live earlier that the Derby squad totals 140ish international caps whilst the QPR lot totals over 4,000 !!!

Could this really be correct ?

4,000 caps ? Surely not. If their squad is around 25/26 players that would mean on average each player has about 150 caps. You sure it wasn't 400 which would be more reasonable ?
    Could have been, se9 but when the figures I THOUGHT I'd heard were stated, I shouted out " WHAT ? "

Mind you, I WAS half asleep ....

Oh actually - maybe it was Premier League apps rather than international caps.
    DOH !! That was it, se9 !!

• Options
    Would love to know how much the wages are of that lot on the bench?
    How that team team never got automatic promotion I'll never know!
  • Options
    dizzee said:

Is there a stream?

Was just going to post that - Sky coverage breaking up with inclement weather around.

• Options
    Unless it's 5-5 after e/time and 8-7 on pens, then it will have been a boring final.
  • Options
    Macronate said:

Unless it's 5-5 after e/time and 8-7 on pens, then it will have been a boring final.

Come on, we don't want them outdoing us !
  • Options
    Macronate said:

4-4 and 8-7 boring for you Macronate? Hmmmmm

• Options
    Macronate said:

Actually, I'm going to flag you for getting our most famous (recent) scoreline wrong. Completely unacceptable.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    0-0 half time, like watching paint dry.
  • Options
    I got you macronate. Will flag se9addick for not getting what you were trying to say.
  • Options
    Well, that's 45mins of my life wasted. And to think I turned down the opportunity to go shopping ....
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:

I got you macronate. Will flag se9addick for not getting what you were trying to say.

Agreed and flagged.

• Options
    qpr down to 10.
  • Options
    Poor ol Gary O.Neil.

Wonder which one of his seven bathrooms he'll be be crying in later
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:

The doctrine of mutually assured flagging !

anyway - doesn't look like being 4-4 or 5-5 at this rate !
  • Options
    Unreal 1 chance 1 goal and promoted unreal great finish from Zamora
  • Options
    lol
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    would you adam and eve it
    Zamora 1-0
  • Options
    Great finish to be fair to Zamora
  • Options
    Unreal. Derby should be kicking themselves for letting this slip. At least Paddy Power will refund my bet!
  • Options
    Unbelievable.

Never thought I'd feel sorry for the Brollyman.
  • Options
    Football can kick u in the bollox so hard at times it really is a horrible game

QPR deserved fuck all Harry showed his weakness as a mgr having a team that full of quality play with such shocking tactics

Feel for derby
  • Options
    Derby away first game of the season then.
  • Options
    Shame no pens but that was firkin hilarious.
  • Options
    Football can be a cruel game sometimes ....
  • Options
    Shocking defending from Keogh.

Still QPR are up now so their parachute payments get put through the league.