Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Play off final weekend

Comments

• Options
    Only shot on target.

Says it all really.
  • Options
    Only shot on target. LOL, bad error by Keogh.
    3rd place really isn't the best place to finish in the Championship.
  • Options
    I bloody knew it, after they sneaked past Wigan. Taken out a 16m loan against advance season ticket sales earlier this season, I heard. Got away with it. Bastards.
  • Options
    Feel for Keogh there. Obviously heartbroken. He's been superb for them this season. Listening to Arry...doesn't matter what he treads in, he seems to come up smelling of roses. Don't think he has a clue.
  • Options
    Unbelievable Jeff
  • Options
    A bad day for justice in football, not because of how QPR won the game but they will have their team of lawyers ready to fight against the huge fine the Football League will rightfully be sending their way.

• Options
    QPR are a revolting shithouse of a club. Those shirts they have just put on with the "going up" printing on the back sum them and their chancer of an owner up.
  • Options
    That's the bottom place in the Prem next season sorted
  • Options
    You could see that coming from about 70 minutes in, just knew a chance would fall to Zamora or Austin and it would be night-nightnurse for Derby. I feel for them though as they have played some great football this year and Rangers' band of over-priced but highly experienced mercenaries have another shot they really don't deserve.

Really hope Orient can put that fat, arrogant bastard Evans on his arse tomorrow.
  • Options
    Feel sorry for Derby. QPR dance around the rules then get lucky like that.
    Hopefully Derby win the league next season and pass QPR on the way.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited May 2014
    JohnnyH2 said:

Hmmm. Wasn't this said about Palace 12 months ago?

• Options
    Valley11 said:

Feel sorry for Derby. QPR dance around the rules then get lucky like that.
    Hopefully Derby Charlton win the league next season and pass QPR on the way.

Fixed for you
  • Options
    JohnnyH2 said:

That's what I thought was a nailed on certainty for Palarse this year. And look what happened to them.
  • Options
    Alot of QPR players are out of contract. Likes of SWP, Johnson etc will probably all be moved on. 'Arry is going to be wheeling and dealing again this summer
  • Options

Alot of QPR players are out of contract. Likes of SWP, Johnson etc will probably all be moved on. 'Arry is going to be wheeling and dealing again this summer

'Don't call me a wheeler dealer, I'm not a f***ing wheeler dealer, I'm a football manager.'
  • Options
    Despise QPR and Harry. More pointless than Palace...
  • Options
    just shows the failings of FFP. Spend big, get promoted, pay fine, problem sorted.
  • Options
    Like the Chelsea-Munich final and Palace last season, it was all too perfectly set for one team to win. That of course means the other one goes and flukes it. It's a cliche but football lost today, not only did Redknapp fail to get them up via the top 2 but he played the whole season with the most negative tactics possible after chucking millions at mercenaries. Bastards. Derby I'm sure will be well set for next season and go up automatically.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    C*nts, just c*nts.
  • Options
    Good for Charlton IMO.

Hate the way QPR board have gone about things but with the Mittals behind them they could have gone on pumping cash in for years. Derby will lose a couple of their better players and be back with the other no parachute money also rans next season. Shame for them and their fans but good for us.

Football is shite at the moment, money killing the game, our best hope is that the relegated clubs go back up each season taking their money with them, until we get lucky one season with a few kids or freebies and do a Palace.
  • Options
    Jammy jammy jammy jammy bloody Redknapp
  • Options
    Agree with all of the above but the positive from this afternoon's result is that we won't have to visit that feckin awful "stadium" in W London next season.

2nd worst only to the Rust Bucket IMHO.
  • Options
    Sad for Derby. Was very impressed when they took us apart at Pride Park. It felt acceptable to lose to them, unlike the Donny result a few weeks earlier. They will be strong again next season and i hope they keep Mcclaren and the squad together. Their fans seem decent from my view. My sister lives in Derby and it seems a nice friendly place to live. At least another close one for next season after Donny and Barnsley dropped out.
  • Options

Good for Charlton IMO.

Hate the way QPR board have gone about things but with the Mittals behind them they could have gone on pumping cash in for years. Derby will lose a couple of their better players and be back with the other no parachute money also rans next season. Shame for them and their fans but good for us.

Football is shite at the moment, money killing the game, our best hope is that the relegated clubs go back up each season taking their money with them, until we get lucky one season with a few kids or freebies and do a Palace.

But if you check my post above the implication is that Mittal isn't interested any more. They could have paid the price, but now they can spin it out for another season.

But you are still right. English football is shite, the way it is organised.

• Options
    richard dunne looks more like a scrum half than a centre halff
  • Options
    Quite a few Derby fans in town, whilst commiserating with them I resisted the urge to let them know that the true price of their failure wasn't £120m but having to play Charlton twice next season !
  • Options
    Watched the game live. Derby played very good football and no wonder they beat us 3-0 two months ago. QPR didn't look much better than the last time they came to the valley (I watched that game and thought they were poor) Well, perhaps sometimes it's just harder to play against a 10-men side. I saw Keogh and another Derby player crying like babies after the final whistle and really couldn't help but feel sorry for them.
  • Options

As long as 'Arry gets turned over, I don't care what happens.

Bugger!