Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Confirmed Championship Signings

Comments

• Options

They just signed Scott hogan from Rochdale too

Good player.
  • Options

Good player.
    From what I've read they've paid 750k for him
  • Options

Good player.
    From what I've read they've paid 750k for him
    They've certainly got some money behind them. Plans for a new stadium are in place as well
  • Options
    Does anyone know if there is a site where we can see every transfer that has been made in the 4 leagues. I know last year there was a wiki page but cant seem to find one this season.
  • Options
    Nicholas said:

Does anyone know if there is a site where we can see every transfer that has been made in the 4 leagues. I know last year there was a wiki page but cant seem to find one this season.

http://www1.skysports.com/transfer-centre/
    if you click teams it will show you each team
  • Options
    Cheers Paulie the only prob with Sky is for some reason they have every signing made from January including loans, obviously for Charlton its fine, but for other teams I still dont know which are new signing and which are not.
  • Options
    Nicholas said:

Cheers Paulie the only prob with Sky is for some reason they have every signing made from January including loans, obviously for Charlton its fine, but for other teams I still dont know which are new signing and which are not.

I think that's only loans from English clubs if you look at Charlton's page Tudgay, Obika and Petrucci are on there, but Reza, Astrit, YTU, Nego are not
  • Options
    Not a signing but we're being linked with this guy..he was at loan with you I remember.

http://www.watfordobserver.co.uk/sport/11357077.Watford_consider_move_for_ex_Arsenal_midfielder/

• Options
    edited July 2014

Not a signing but we're being linked with this guy..he was at loan with you I remember.

http://www.watfordobserver.co.uk/sport/11357077.Watford_consider_move_for_ex_Arsenal_midfielder/

STAY WELL AWAY

here is his thread http://forum.charltonlife.com/discussion/comment/1907652/#Comment_1907652
  • Options
    Andy Hughes [Charlton - Bolton] Free

Jack Hunt [Crystal Palace - Nottingham Forest] Loan

Emyr Huws [Manchester City - Wigan] Loan
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Adil Chihi [FC Cologne - Fulham] Free

Thomas Eisfeld [Arsenal - Fulham] Undisclosed
  • Options
    Watford have signed Keith Andrews, 33, on loan from Bolton for the 2014/15 season. As part of the deal, Andrews will be ineligible to play against Bolton in the Championship this season.
  • Options
    George Thorne, who signed for Derby 5 days ago, is out for nine months:

"http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/28463381"
  • Options
    Thorne only joined last week but was hurt in Tuesday's pre-season friendly loss to Zenit St Petersburg in Austria

Do people still think having as many Pre-Season Friendlies as possible a good idea...? - I know this can happen on the training pitch but its a lot less likely.

Same with Jordan Cousins last night who according to the Twitter feed who nearly went down with a injury last night
  • Options

Watford have signed Keith Andrews, 33, on loan from Bolton for the 2014/15 season. As part of the deal, Andrews will be ineligible to play against Bolton in the Championship this season.

Probably a useful experienced squad player.

• Options
    Cousins really looked in pain last night, I thought it was a bad injury.
  • Options
    Former Everton winger Magaye Gueye has penned a one year deal, with the option of a second year, with us (Millwall/Spanners/Scum*).

* delete as applicable.
  • Options
    Peter Clarke [Huddersfield - Blackpool] Free

Tomasz Cywka [Barnsley - Blackpool] Free

Jacob Mellis [Barnsley - Blackpool] Free

Navid Nasseri [Bury - Birmingham] Free

David Stockdale [Fulham - Brighton] Undisclosed
  • Options
    Stockdale is a cracking signing for Brighton.
  • Options

Wednesday sign Glenn Loovens. (on loan last season)

Wednesday sign Sam Hutchinson (on loan last season)

Putting my life savings on Wendies to win the league after this news.
    Confident eh? Just wait till the rest arrive .....
    And...nowt.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Chris Burke [Birmingham - Nottingham Forest] Free

Nathan Delfouneso [Aston Villa - Blackpool] Free

Odion Ighalo [Udinese - Watford] Loan

Radoslaw Majewski [Nottingham Forest - Huddersfield] Loan

• Options
    we may feel more confident than say, last term, but no-one is hanging around hoping anymore, not even blackpool...interesting topsy turvy season awaits us all methnks...
  • Options
    RedMist said:

And...nowt.
    Tom Lees arrived yesterday.

Takeover not even completed yet we're still signing players, you've signed a few though............lol.
  • Options

RedMist said:

And...nowt.
    Tom Lees arrived yesterday.

Takeover not even completed yet we're still signing players, you've signed a few though............lol.
    Lees is a very good signing. Been impressed whenever I've seen him play.
  • Options
    Leeds fans I know don't rate Tom Lees at all and are glad to see him gone.
  • Options

Yep I've heard the same
  • Options
    edited July 2014

Yep I've heard the same
    Came through their ranks and wanted to leave the bizarre club that L**ds Utd have become, do you seriously think they will give him a nice send off coming to us?

'At the end of the 2011–12 season, Leeds manager Neil Warnock revealed on 2 May that Lees had been offered a new contract at Leeds United. Warnock revealed to Yorkshire Radio that he felt that Lees had been one of the bright sparks of the season and that he had become one of the first names on the team sheet for Leeds. He was subsequently given the number 4 squad shirt for the beginning of the 2012–13 season.'

• Options

Yep I've heard the same
    Came through their ranks and wanted to leave the bizarre club that L**ds Utd have become, do you seriously think they will give him a nice send off coming to us?

'At the end of the 2011–12 season, Leeds manager Neil Warnock revealed on 2 May that Lees had been offered a new contract at Leeds United. Warnock revealed to Yorkshire Radio that he felt that Lees had been one of the bright sparks of the season and that he had become one of the first names on the team sheet for Leeds. He was subsequently given the number 4 squad shirt for the beginning of the 2012–13 season.'

One of your lot probably just added that to Wiki
  • Options

Yep I've heard the same

Yeah can't blame him for wanting to leave cos Leeds seem to be in a mess ATM.

That article was from a few years ago, remember Miguel llera was good once ;)
  • Options

Yep I've heard the same

Yeah can't blame him for wanting to leave cos Leeds seem to be in a mess ATM.

That article was from a few years ago, remember Miguel llera was good once ;)
    An aging Llera, where as Tom Lees is still only 23 I believe.