Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Confirmed Championship Signings

Comments

• Options
    Brentford have confirmed the signing of Moses Odubajo from Leyton Orient.
  • Options
    Norwich City have announced that they have signed Northern Ireland forward Kyle Lafferty from Italian club Palermo.
  • Options
    Sky Sports Transfer Centre
    It's been a busy day for Brentford, with Andre Gray the latest player to join the club, hot on the heels of Moses Odubajo.

Brentford FC
    @BrentfordFC
    Brentford have signed striker Andre Gray on a three-year deal from Luton Town brentfordfc.co.uk/news/article/a… http://pbs.twimg.com/media/BrJZ8zrCMAEOTa1.jpg
  • Options
    Crikey. Odubajo looked a great player last season.
  • Options
    Wigan manager Uwe Rosler has expressed his delight after sealing the double signing of former Newcastle defender James Tavernier and striker Oriol Riera from Osasuna.
  • Options

we're starting to fall behind & need a few more bodies in. Wasn't too bothered before but now that the players are back into pre-season I feel this is the time you need to wrap up those deals. Players coming in late take time to fit in & also are never properly match fit as they've not done a proper pre-season training regime.

Agree with this although no clubs look overly busy but we've only brought in two for the under 21s and two for the first team , I'm really hoping we bring in 2-3 before we go Belgium but I can't see it.
  • Options
    Oh come on Yann, where's the optimism gone?
  • Options
    Fumbluff said:

Oh come on Yann, where's the optimism gone?

I'm still confident we'll do ok and still confident we'll get good players but just think it needs to be sooner rather than later and more than 4 like Peeters said .
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Yann897 said:

we're starting to fall behind & need a few more bodies in. Wasn't too bothered before but now that the players are back into pre-season I feel this is the time you need to wrap up those deals. Players coming in late take time to fit in & also are never properly match fit as they've not done a proper pre-season training regime.

Agree with this although no clubs look overly busy but we've only brought in two for the under 21s and two for the first team , I'm really hoping we bring in 2-3 before we go Belgium but I can't see it.
    I thought we were going to Belgium to bring back two or three?

• Options

Yann897 said:

I thought we were going to Belgium to bring back two or three?

Yep, we are. We're looking to pick up a couple of players not good enough for Ujpest or Carl Zeiss Jena.

• Options

How have Birmingham Managed to sign anyone let alone 8 players - I thought they were in deep sh!t

Zigic has gone, so that gives them a £65K per week saving.
    Not just Zigic I bet they are saving a lot from
    Darren Ambrose, Wade Elliott, Peter Lovenkrands and Hayden Mullins,
    You mean Hayden Mullins is available ? Sign him up !
  • Options
    Later the leave it we'll have some nearing Astrit like fitness levels, it's nigh on impossible to pick up fitness levels significantly whilst playing consistent games, due to rehab/rest etc. Get the deals done and get them straight onto Sparrows Lane, it's taken our new current crop a fair while to bed themselves at home, and some are not bedded yet, if this lot are the same we'll be in a sticky situation. Let's get the deals done before we are chasing the pack before the seasons even started
  • Options
    Rotherham have signed Paul Green from Leeds.
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    Blackburn Rovers have completed the permanent signing of Luke Varney after a successful spell on loan last season from Leeds.

Derby County have completed the signing of teenage winger Alefe Santos. He has agreed a two-year deal, with the option of a further year, after turning down the offer of a new contract with Bristol Rovers.
  • Options
    Ipswich have announced that Cameron Stewart has signed a three-year deal at the club to become their second signing of the summer.

Ipswich Town FC
    @Official_ITFC
    Breaking news: Former Man U and Hull winger Cameron Stewart joins Town as a free agent. Signs 3 yr deal. See http://t.co/vmJsGc9FZP. #ITFC
  • Options
    Have we signed Mullins yet?
  • Options
    Bolton Wanderers have bolstered their squad with the signing of defender Dean Moxey on a deal until 2017.
  • Options
    Leeds United have announced the signing of former Reading goalkeeper Stuart Taylor on a 12-month contract.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited July 2014
    Got in Daniel Tozser back on loan who had just signed for Parma from Genoa.

Very strange deal (hopefully all above board) but good news for us if he repeats last season's form.
  • Options
    Sky sources: Fulham agree £11million deal for Leeds striker Ross McCormack

Wow thats a lot of money
  • Options
    edited July 2014

Wow thats a lot of money

Little bit more on the Ross McCormack deal and Cardiff are set to receive 15 per cent of the £11million fee after inserting a sell-on clause when the Scottish international moved to Leeds.
  • Options
    Ipswich sign Jonathan Parr, released by Palarse
  • Options

Wow thats a lot of money

Little bit more on the Ross McCormack deal and Cardiff are set to receive 15 per cent of the £11million fee after inserting a sell-on clause when the Scottish international moved to Leeds.

That's what today's parachute money can do for you.

Now Leeds will no doubt spend a wedge of it on some very decent players to strengthen their side.

• Options
    Sheffield Wednesday have announced the signing of Sam Hutchinson on a two-year deal.

• Options
    Signed Ecuador's right back in the World Cup - Juan Carlos Paredes
  • Options

Wow thats a lot of money

1.24m more than Manchester United paid for Cristiano Ronaldo... Ludicrous signing, and Fulham won't have fun if they don't go up this season..
  • Options

Signed Ecuador's right back in the World Cup - Juan Carlos Paredes

Watford are closing in on the signing of Ecuador right-back Juan Carlos Paredes. Sky Sports understands he has already agreed personal terms on a move to Vicarage Road after failing to report back for training at his club Sporting Barcelona after playing in the World Cup in Brazil.

Sounds like he has a great attitude
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    Andre Bikey sign for Charlton.

http://www.cafc.co.uk/news/article/20140709-andre-bikey-1731260.aspx

Leeds United are already spending the Ross McCormack fee after signing goalkeeper Marco Silvestri on a four-year contract from Chievo for an undisclosed fee. Leeds head coach David Hockaday said: