Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Congratulations Bradley Pritchard

Got married yesterday. A couple of pics in Marvin Sordell's Instagram page.

One of football's good guys - congrats Pritch.

Comments

• Pritchard looking suave
  • edited May 2014
    Forgotten last season but I really rate him and hopefully he can find his previous form as he is a top bloke too. I think his game is all about doing the simple things and prodigious effort so shouldn't be too hard to get back. I wonder if he might have been carrying some niggles last season - I think he is the type of player these would effect more than most.

I wouldn't be surprised is Chrissy took him on when he finds a new club.
  • Good for him, hopefully he finds a club soon as well
  • Congratulations Bradley
  • Wish him and his wife all the best.
  • This time last season he'd just had a great season and was about to receive international recognition, now he finds himself out of work, just as he gets married. Football is a tough business. I think he's easily good enough for Championship football and would be great as the workhorse in a good midfield. Hope he doesn't under sell himself when it comes to finding a new club. Congrats Pritch.
  • Congrats Pritch. Good luck with your new club.
  • Sponsored links:

• Damn I was hoping it was a found new club thread, congratulations to him and hope things get sorted with a club, not sure about championship level but a consistent performer at Div 1 ... Would do well for Orient
  • Good lad living a life never thought possible only a few years back

Marvin if one of those two lovely ladies is your woman

Thank your stars you are a footballer back of net lad
  • Good lad living a life never thought possible only a few years back

Marvin if one of those two lovely ladies is your woman

Thank your stars you are a footballer back of net lad

And greedy if they both were
  • Congrats to Bradley.

Can't help but feel annoyed whenever I see Sordell's mug however.
  • He is a kind lad tom not the stereo typical footballer got a lot of time for marvin

Me too. His problems last season were as much down to the management as him and his charity work gives him a deal of credibility with me.

• Great stuff.
    Good luck Bradley.
  • Sordell and Evina are punching massively

#chocolatechasers
  • Wow
  • Maybe misjudged that...
  • Sponsored links:

• C_A_F_C said:

Maybe misjudged that...

DELETE IT. Im sure you didnt mean it but it does sound very offensive.
  • Marvin, if that's all yours then good effort!
  • Congratulations Pritch, hope you and your good lady have a long and happy life together. All the best x
  • edited May 2014
    To be fair to C_A_F_C isn't that the exact phrase Evina used when watching take me out on twitter. Can't be that offensive?
  • Anyway congratulations Pritchard, hope you find another club very soon!
  • Great bloke - wish you loads of happiness Pritch
  • To be fair to C_A_F_C isn't that the exact phrase Evina used when watching take me out on twitter. Can't be that offensive?

Yes that was the tongue in cheek reference i was making, but not everyone would have got that and it was probably misjudged to do it in this thread anyway.
  • Congrats Pritch.
  • congratulations, great bloke and living the dream as a pro footballer, couldn't wish that on a nicer guy. Good luck in the future, pritch, shame it didn't work out here in the end.
  • Congratulations and all the best for the future Bradley.