Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Congratulations Bradley Pritchard

Comments

• Options
    Congrats Bradley and all the best for the future. Also echo comments about Marvin. Seems a decent lad and does a hell of a lot of charity and community work. I hope he's back next season. Once Jose came in we saw a different Marvin.
  • Options

congratulations, great bloke and living the dream as a pro footballer, couldn't wish that on a nicer guy. Good luck in the future, pritch, shame it didn't work out here in the end.

I would say it probably did work out :)

He has had plenty of highs at charlton with a good amount of 1st team action. Of course considering where he came from, the massive step up in playing for charlton.

He is a nice bloke that appriciates what he has and has achieved.
  • Options
    One of the nicest guys i have met - when i had a chat with him in Marbella, he went out of his way to speak to my son and daughter and was genuinely interested in my sons career progression - a more genuine guy you could not wish to meet.
    Very best wishes.
  • Options
    congrats to Bradley and Mrs Bradley, aslo hope you find a club for next season and thanks for your time at cafc
  • Options
    Congratulations Bradley, and all the very best for the future.

(I've had the pleasure of meeting Bradley and a nicer bloke you couldn't hope to meet - I hope that he has success wherever he goes).

• Options

Sordell and Evina are punching massively

Saw Sordell and his missus in the gym during the week. She's an absolute sort even without makeup on.
  • Options
    Congratulations to the happy couple. Good luck for the future Bradley, shame it isn't with us. Thanks for all your hard work.
  • Options
    Lovely chap

Ex Loughborough of course
  • Options
    Congrats Bradley! Such a nice bloke, hope he joins a decent team in the summer.
  • Options
    Plaaayer said:

Saw Sordell and his missus in the gym during the week. She's an absolute sort even without makeup on.
    Her Instagram account is magnificent
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I doubt we will get Sordell, although I would like us to. If Riga was in charge, he may have pushed for it. If I was a manager in the Championship, I would seriously consider Pritchard - I think he could be a top player at this level as long as he isn't injured.
  • Options
    Plaaayer said:

He's a millionaire footballer isn't he?
  • Options
    WSS said:

I hope I didn't miss this earlier up the thread, but is that Evina?

I probably should know but I think he's only played half a dozen gamed in the last three years.
  • Options
    Good luck Pritch. Great team player, deserves to find a new club soon.
  • Options
    Congrats bradley! Hope he finds a good club very soon
  • Options
    Have a great life together, Pritch & thanks for the memories.

(PS Hope you eventually got the DJ sorted !)
  • Options
    Got a lot of time for Pritch. Never hid and always put a shift in. Good luck sir
  • Options
    He scores when he wants.... :) Well done Bradders.
  • Options
    the review of his performance on the leyton orient os was glowing (...provided the one bit of quality, the goal was a beautiful curling effort), good for the lad!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Orient have signed Jobi McAnuff, too good for them surely?
  • Options
    CAFC1304 said:

Orient have signed Jobi McAnuff, too good for them surely?

No
  • Options
    Good for pritch a good honest professional probably not good enough for championship but certainly able to do a job for Orient and may be the bit of commitment that could get them promoted.
  • Options
    I just can't see that ever happening though WWA!

Love Pritch, I fully expect him to have a very good season with LO and hope he comes back to The Champ and proves the doubters wrong (again).
  • Options
    I am happy for BP as he is a nice man. But are we going to have a new thread every time one of our ex players scores a goal?
  • Options
    dickplumb said:

I am happy for BP as he is a nice man. But are we going to have a new thread every time one of our ex players scores a goal?

Great idea
  • Options

Love Pritch, I fully expect him to have a very good season with LO and hope he comes back to The Champ and proves the doubters wrong (again).

Um..whoosh?

• Options

Um..whoosh?

On you
  • Options
    Pritch had a poor first game at Bournemouth and never really recovered. He wasn't the only one to have a poor season and IMO was discarded too quickly by CP. He proved the previous season that he was well up to Championship standard and even looked good against Premiership Fulham and Tottenham in the cup.