Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Congratulations Bradley Pritchard

13»

Comments

• Options
    edited July 2014
    When did he play against spurs in the cup? Thought that was Jan 2011 before he arrived
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    As much as I liked him he was found out at Championship level last year. If he was closed down quickly or pressurised as soon as he got the ball then he was often found wanting. His first touch and speed of though were not quite good enough.
    I really hope he does well at Orient as in our first Championship season he was excellent.
  • Options
    charltonJ said:

When did he play against spurs in the cup? Thought that was Jan 2011 before he arrived

He was very premature.

• Options
    charltonJ said:

That's a worry, I was there as well! Think I was getting him confused with Racon. But he definitely had a great game at Craven Cottage.

• Options

From Mat Roper of Stand Up for the Orient:

"As for Bradley - looks a half decent player & after giving two O's fans a lift home from Dartford when he realised they would be walking through a lightning and thunder storm to the station & scoring winner on Sat at Northampton he is very quickly becoming a legend! "

Real class act that lad.
  • Options

"As for Bradley - looks a half decent player & after giving two O's fans a lift home from Dartford when he realised they would be walking through a lightning and thunder storm to the station & scoring winner on Sat at Northampton he is very quickly becoming a legend! "

Real class act that lad.
    Bloody good on him, hope he has a great season , he deserves it.
  • Options
    Orient fans have taken to him quickly. Played right mid and right back against QPR at Brisbane Road tonight.
  • Options

Real class act that lad.
    thoroughly impressed with bradley p yet again...football can always use more goodwill ambassadors...