Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Surrey ccc

Comments

• Just home, easy win in the end although 2 poor final overs made it look closer than it was, Jade bowled 4 wides in his and Jordan hit TC for a few in the final one.

Was close while Nash and Van Zyl were together, Clarke and Borthwick both dropped easy chances and i feared the worst but it turned out fine, Batty bowled well with 2 wicket's off his last 2 balls.

My son saw Roy hit a 60 ball ton in his first match and Finch do the same today in his third, he now expects to see one every game he goes to!!!!

KP was there plugging his rhino thing which is all good but at the signing thing they put on after he wouldn't sign anything if it wasn't rhino related and bought from the rhino stand which I thought was a bit off seen as part of our ticket fee went directly to the charity.
  • Cheers for the write up chef.

I've been a bit busy to follow everything in detail but I should be back for Thursday's game which we need to win to have a chance of getting out the group.

I've been a bit busy to follow everything in detail but I should be back for Thursday's game which we need to win to have a chance of getting out the group.

We might be going Thursday, camping in the isle of Wight now and due home Thursday, just depends on timings, the weather is not looking good tho so if it's looking like a wash out or reduced overs I might give it a miss!!!

We might be going Thursday, camping in the isle of Wight now and due home Thursday, just depends on timings, the weather is not looking good tho so if it's looking like a wash out or reduced overs I might give it a miss!!!
    We really need a win. No result would be terrible for us.

I was supposed to going after workbtgursday but looks like I won't be in London tbat day so won't be able to make it.
  • At home to top of the group Glamorgan tonight. Must win to have a chance of qualifying.

Rocky is with England so Burns comes in. TC injured so Meaker back in. Borthwick there as second spinner.
  • We lost the toss and will defend. Doesn't suit our game!

20-1 in the 4th Klinger gone caught by Batty off Sam Curran this cover
  • And 2 balls later he gets Mustard for 9. Bowled by a beauty I'm told.

He's got both openers
  • Sam stepping up here in the absence of big brother

AND HE GETS ANOTHER!!!!!! INSIDE EDGE BEHIND! SAM IS ON A HAT TRICK!!!!
  • Howell blocks out the hat trick ball.

20-3
  • Triple wicket maiden for Sam!!
  • Sponsored links:

Keep em coming cants.
    I've got a good feeling about this one
  • SAM GETS ANOTHER!!!!!!

Cockbain pulls him straight to Finch! Gone for 16

37-4 Sam has all of them!
  • Possibility of someone being times out at this rate as no one is ready
  • edited August 2017
    Sam has 4 for 4 at the moment! mental
  • I'm starving so off for dinner. Will still have the commentary on but wont update until I have had my fill! :p
  • I'm starving so off for dinner. Will still have the commentary on but wont update until I have had my fill! :p

Noooòooo
    Must eat quick:)
  • Ffs cants are you having a five course meal or what.
    Update me pleeeeeese :smiley:
  • Hahaha sorry I'm back.

Some good bowling by Batty and a good bit of fielding by Roy have got the next 2 wickets.

There was an incident with KNB and Roy where Roy thought he had caught him but it was a bumb ball. No one else was sure but Roy was certain. Not given. Then Batty told him off for leaving his crease too early. Then Roy got him run out and gave him a little send off.

Entertaining.

Batty and Clarke bowling well. Borthwick got tonked. 85-6
  • Wow, just checked in to see the score - 80/6 off 12, didn't expect that when I saw we would be chasing and TC was out.
  • Wow, just checked in to see the score - 80/6 off 12, didn't expect that when I saw we would be chasing and TC was out.

Many thanks for your updates last week chef I was abroad.
    Cheers
  • Sponsored links:

Many thanks for your updates last week chef I was abroad.
    Cheers
    As was I so much appreciated
  • edited August 2017
    Bowling tidily to finish this so far.

102-6 off 17
  • I'm not up to date here.
    If we win do we qualify ?

We play Kent tomorrow at Canterbury. We pretty much need tobwim both to qualify.

Kent are playing tonight and need to do the same. Could be an interesting game tomorrow.

We can qualify with just the one win but relies on a lot of other results.
  • Couple of boundaries off Clarke in the 18th.

And a run out. Bit of confusion
  • Dernbach gets Taylor for 28.

119 for 8 after 18.3

We play Kent tomorrow at Canterbury. We pretty much need tobwim both to qualify.

Kent are playing tonight and need to do the same. Could be an interesting game tomorrow.

Cheers mate.
    Fanny is getting a bit cocky lately let's hope we can do it then I can give it to her Saturday: )

Cheers mate.
    Fanny is getting a bit cocky lately let's hope we can do it then I can give it to her Saturday: )
    Agreed
  • Clarke gets a wicket last ball of the game and they are 130 for 9.

131 to win then Surrey. Let's do this.

If we knock it off with a few overs to spare it would really help our net run rate and give us a little breathing space.

Keep em coming cants.
    I've got a good feeling about this one
    Still confident: )