Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Surrey ccc

Comments

• 198 to win and currently all 10 wickets in hand. A whole day to bat tomorrow.

If we win this from the position we were in I will believe we are champions material. Winning from those positions is what champions do.

100 %.
  • Anyone on here going next Friday.
    Seven of us going (all Charlton).

Unfortunately the other six are supporting Kent.

I need some back up.

Unfortunately I can't make it. Enjoy.
    Thanks for the back up
    Sorry!!!

Even if we lose just tell them that their players only do it against Surrey and of they played like that regularly they would be world class - guarantees to get a Kent fan riled!

I need some back up.

Unfortunately I can't make it. Enjoy.
    Thanks for the back up
    Sorry!!!

Even if we lose just tell them that their players only do it against Surrey and of they played like that regularly they would be world class - guarantees to get a Kent fan riled!
    It's not them I'm worried about it's Fanny and the Kent massive.
    They could attack at any time. :)
  • At this rate burns will knock them all off on his own and Rocky will still be there on 13.
  • 50 for Burns

74-0 - 154 to win
  • 89-0 at the close - Surrey need another 139 runs to win
  • 89-0 at the close - Surrey need another 139 runs to win

Championies
    Championies
    OLA
    OLA
    OLA
  • As some of you may recall, last season I backed the Surrey/Kent double for the respective CC Divisions.

This year I've done the same. Well apart from substituting Surrey for Essex that is!!!!

I need some back up.

I should be going, waiting for an email from the ticket office today, only singles left so would split up me and my son, they are hopefully going to try and move a group along one place to free up 2 seats together!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Stoneman lbw b Coad 32

99-1
  • 128-1 - 100 more runs needed

I need some back up.

I should be going, waiting for an email from the ticket office today, only singles left so would split up me and my son, they are hopefully going to try and move a group along one place to free up 2 seats together!!
    Good luck.
    Hopefully they will be able to do this for you.
  • Burns c Lees b Bresnan 97

146-2, another 82 needed
  • 97. Another failure for a man who just isn't international class ;)
  • 189-2 at lunch, 39 more to get
  • Leuth said:

97. Another failure for a man who just isn't international class ;)

Oi
  • 50 for Borthwick

200-2 now - another 28 needed
  • Borthwich b Leaning 62

220-3 - 8 more runs to get
  • Wow.....this match has changed round so quickly....well done boys.
  • Sponsored links:

• 229-3 - Surrey win by 7 wickets!

That's our fifth win of the season, and even though three of them have been by an innings, this is surely the best of them. To fight back so strongly with the ball after conceding a 75-run deficit in the first innings, and then to knock off the runs with such assurance, shows great character, not to mention in-depth batting and bowling quality.

I genuinely believe this could be our year.
  • 229-3 - Surrey win by 7 wickets!

That's our fifth win of the season, and even though three of them have been by an innings, this is surely the best of them. To fight back so strongly with the ball after conceding a 75-run deficit in the first innings, and then to knock off the runs with such assurance, shows great character, not to mention in-depth batting and bowling quality.

I genuinely believe this could be our year.

Yep very much an impressive and important win.

I do think the championship is nothing stretching distance. We have a lead at the top of the table and a very strong team with great strength in depth. Unless something silly happens I can't see us throwing it away.
  • i can see a period of dominance ahead
  • Worcestershire squad is yours to cherry-pick from. Could we interest you in a Clarke, Cox and Tongue treble-deal? We'll throw in Ed Barnard as well if you like.
  • Leuth said:

Worcestershire squad is yours to cherry-pick from. Could we interest you in a Clarke, Cox and Tongue treble-deal? We'll throw in Ed Barnard as well if you like.

Only if we are thinking of starting a 3rd X1
  • Careful with that talk, you've already had a losing draw against us this season
  • Leuth said:

Careful with that talk, you've already had a losing draw against us this season

Fair point. But tell me 3 players in our line-up they would get in ahead of? I wouldnt have any of them in our best 18 players. Seriously. We have such class and such depth.
  • Leuth said:

Careful with that talk, you've already had a losing draw against us this season

Fair point. But tell me 3 players in our line-up they would get in ahead of? I wouldnt have any of them in our best 18 players. Seriously. We have such class and such depth.
    seems as if he is bragging but i agree
  • Virat who?
  • Virat who?

Kumar who?