Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Surrey ccc

Comments

• Parkinson c Jacks b Morkel 7

Lancashire 264 all out - Surrey win by 6 runs.

Unbelievable!
  • Get in there!
  • Morkel finishes with 6-57

A stunning catch from Jacks to seal the win.
  • I bloody love the County Championship!
  • 6 for Morkel what an inspired signing he has been.

Championies
  • If that result didn't help Worcs' survival chances I'd be bitching SO HARD about your Morkel cheat-code right now
  • Leuth said:

If that result didn't help Worcs' survival chances I'd be bitching SO HARD about your Morkel cheat-code right now

Come on admit it you love the rey
  • Leuth said:

If that result didn't help Worcs' survival chances I'd be bitching SO HARD about your Morkel cheat-code right now

Come on admit it you love the rey
    Only when they beat our relegation rivals, or let us score 600 at The Oval, both of which have happened this season
  • Sponsored links:

• where are the pikeys now ?
  • Real shame that Kent lost tonight.
    Maybe we'll have the usual pikey protagonists (Fanackapan,A2the reds,Stewart) come on here and give us shit coz we're top of the league - i find it quite satisfying that we dont have a need to populate their thread with childish comments after their result tonight.
  • Delayed start against Nottinghamshire at The Oval, but the game is under way. Surrey bat first.
  • There's no Sam Curran, but Tom Curran is back along with Conor McKerr in the bowling attack. Elgar and Jacks also return to the side.
  • Burns c Moores b Fletcher 10

18-1

Burns did manage to pass 1,000 runs for the season in making his 10 though.
  • 29-1 at lunch
  • Personally would have had Harinath over Jacks and Meaker over Mckerr. But I guess I don't see them in training.
  • Elgar lbw b Gurney 8

35-2
  • Patel c Moores b L Wood 0

36-3
  • Sponsored links:

• A much-needed 50 for Stoneman

119-3
  • Foakes c Patel b L Wood 48

126-4
  • I don't know if it has been mentioned, but it is being streamed on the Surrey website.
  • 138-4 at tea
  • Now that Pope isn't in the England team for tomorrow's test, he is available to bat in Surrey's second innings.

I don't entirely understand how that works, but I won't complain too much!
  • 256-6 at stumps, Stoneman on 99 and Tom Curran on 12
  • edited August 2018
    If anyone is going tomorrow and keen on history, I am speaking in the John Major Room on 'Sportsman in the Great War' with the 48 fallen Surrey players as the thread throughout 1914-18 after play tomorrow.

We are taking the club staff and a few supporters on a tour in October to follow their fallen, come up and say hello if you are about.
  • 100 for Stoneman!

261-6
  • 309-7

TK Curran c Root b Milnes 43

Stoneman 121 n.o.
  • Morkel c Milnes b Gurney 5

333-8 now, Stoneman still going on 139