Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Surrey ccc

Comments

• Really like Sam though. Biased as Alan Mulally was my favourite bowler as a kid. Always like a left armer.
  • Tutt-Tutt said:

We made hard work of that. DI Venuto needs to have a word with one or two about concentrating in the field. Always nice to beat West Ham. Looking forward to the first home game on Thursday.

Indeed. Good to get the first win of the season under our belt and good to make a good start in the T20. Need to take some of that winning momentum into the championship.
  • jamescafc said:

jamescafc said:

Looks like both can play for SA too?

Zim
    Ireland too I read.

Can't they play for SA through country of birth although I think that's only Tom.
    They can have Tom, we'll have Sam.
    After tonight I think we want both.
  • Azhar gets MOTM top scored and got 4 wickets. The man is 41 years old. Just crazy!
  • Ansari in for Burke and Dernbach in for Pillans and I think we will be a force in this competition.
  • any of you sorry boys going to get to Beckenham for 50 over game on Sunday 5 June?
  • Just woken up. Forgot this game was on last night, though a bit late here anyway. Tense reading through it. Good result.
  • redman said:

any of you sorry boys going to get to Beckenham for 50 over game on Sunday 5 June?

Nah thanks - the only time i'll go near Kent is when i'm going to France.
  • Great thread to read was out last night and read it not knowing the result. .as it happens I was umpiring a 20 20....glad to hear the Curran boys have done something about their dodgy Barnets
    20 20 ..not for the purists but it's a great spectacle ..no fun for bowlers and takes a bit of getting used to for umps
    Thanks for the above really enjoyed reading it
  • lolwray said:

Great thread to read was out last night and read it not knowing the result. .as it happens I was umpiring a 20 20....glad to hear the Curran boys have done something about their dodgy Barnets
    20 20 ..not for the purists but it's a great spectacle ..no fun for bowlers and takes a bit of getting used to for umps
    Thanks for the above really enjoyed reading it

Not sure what pictures you've seen but I wouldn't say the hair has been sorted..!!
  • Sponsored links:

• So I stop posting updates and we finally win...
  • 32-4 against Lancashire after winning the toss and opting to bat in overcast conditions.

****!
  • Bloody ell
  • edited May 2016
    Foakes b Jarvis 13. 40-5.
  • Foakes b Jarvis 13. 40-5.

F........
  • We are worse than Charlton. I was looking forward to the Cricket season as a change from all the constant losing.
  • Lunch 76-5.
  • We're f**&ing sh*t!
  • It's raining. Slightly worrying how often it has come to our rescue this season.
  • Back out again. Could be playing until 7pm this evening - 47 overs to go.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited May 2016
    Burke c Livingstone b Jarvis 31. 104-6.
  • Curran c Davies b Jarvis 10. 114-7.
  • 50 for Burns. 125-7.
  • Tea 126-7.
  • Epsom - it must be all your fault.
  • edited May 2016
    Batty c Smith b Wagner 21. 182-8.

I'm pretty sure I am a curse. I became a Charlton fan in 2006... just in time for our decline.
  • Pillans b Wagner 0. 182-9.
  • Burns lbw b Wagner 92. 191 all out.

Terrible stuff from us. But we have 12 overs left in the day to try and salvage something.
  • Burns lbw b Wagner 92. 191 all out.

Terrible stuff from us. But we have 12 overs left in the day to try and salvage something.

Shame he couldn't get his hundred.. awful from everyone else though.