Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Surrey ccc

Comments

• edited May 2016
    CAFC Luke said:

I'm up for that already got tickets for that game with my missus. I'm sure she will want to meet all you guys too! ;)

Not as much as I'm looking forward to meeting her Canters! ;)
    Oi you! It's a good thing I know you otherwise I'd be a little unimpressed with this comment!
  • All over.

TK Curran c Procter b Wagner 53

Surrey lose by an absolute shit load...
  • Atrocious. Absolutely shambolic.
  • All over.

TK Curran c Procter b Wagner 53

Surrey lose by an absolute shit load...

The only one with any balls in the entire group. Bowls shit loads of overs always ends with the best figures. Then goes and puts them all to shame with the bat. If the rest if the squad had his attitude and determination we would be fine. I hope they get given an absolute bollocking in that dressing room. No matter how well the opposition bowl a performance like that is never acceptable. At this rate we will be relegated by the end of June.

Surely there has to be changes in the batting now. Although I'm not sure we have anyone fit to bring in. Sibley to open if Burns isn't fit. Wilson in for Davies or Roy. I'd bat him at 3 push Sanga down to four so he isn't coming in to face the 3rd over like normal.
  • I see we've got a new scorer !

• I see we've got a new scorer !

:smiley:
  • Big win for Worcs too
  • FYI

Hampshire just won...

:-)
  • FYI

Hampshire just won...

Always brighten up my day....
  • FYI

Hampshire just won...

Cheers Joe, i can feel retribution is on the way before the end of the season ( i hope !)
  • Sponsored links:

• T20 v glam on Sky again tonight! We are batting first.

I am pretty busy so if someone else wants to do updates tonight then that'd be great.
  • Foakes injured in warm up. Hit by a wild Meaker delivery. So Burke comes in to the side. Should really have another batsman somewhere..

Shane Warne is commentating that's annoying.
  • Davies caught for 11 off 6.

28-1 after 3.1 overs. Sanga in come on.
  • Sanga caught behind for 2. Ansari in now.. With our long tail it almost feels as if the game is over.
  • Roy gone for 15 off 12. That is game over...
  • T20 v glam on Sky again tonight! We are batting first.

I am pretty busy so if someone else wants to do updates tonight then that'd be great.

Busy eh.....?
  • 56-5

At least our form across the formats is consistent...
  • 56-5 at moment after 10 - and Azhar gone off with calf injury - so effectively 6 down.
  • His bowling will be missed.
  • Half way through and we're 60-5. Curran hits his first ball for 4.
  • Sponsored links:

• Wilson b van der Gugten 5. 60-6.
  • MrOneLung said:

T20 v glam on Sky again tonight! We are batting first.

Busy eh.....?
    You what mate?
  • 60-7 - effectively 8.
  • Absolute horror show this.
  • Burke lbw b van der Gugten 0. 60-7.
  • This is bloody dreadful.
  • I'd bite your hand off if you offered me 90 now.
  • Why does Pillans bat ahead of Batty. The little I've seen of him he has zero clue.
  • Good team Surrey