Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Surrey ccc

Comments

• edited May 2016
    Lancashire 394 all out, a lead of 203.
  • That last partnership was bigger than we should have allowed..
  • Tom Curran is opening the batting...
  • Tom Curran is opening the batting...

Eh?
  • Rory Burns is injured according to the BBC and won't play any further part.

5 overs in and we've scored 1 run #diggingin
  • Is Burns injured?
  • Rory Burns is injured according to the BBC and won't play any further part.

5 overs in and we've scored 1 run #diggingin

Great another injury to add to our list. Brilliant this.
  • edited May 2016

Evening boys ?
    How's things ?

Again......
    Evening boys and @The_President .
    How your youth and home grown players doing ?
    Do piss off.

I will make the following excuse, injury ravaged season.

Ansari, Ranpaul, Dernbach, Footit, Dunn and Meaner have all had injuries this season. S. Curran unavailable due to school.

Change of coach right before the season started.

Gonna be a tough year.
    Oh.....you bitch.
    "Do piss off" ?
    Pure class.
    Says the guy who goes on this thread trying to gloat over a team in the division above. And who has to quote his own post and repeat himself because everyone ignored him the first time.
    Canters, MOG's a good guy - it's just a little bit of banter. (I take the piss out of Kent in his company - so he takes it back, all in good(?) humour).

Anyway MOG....last I looked, Surrey were in L1 , what League are Kent in ? :)
  • Harinath c Davies b Bailey 16. 27-1.
  • Evening boys ?
    How's things ?

Again......
    Do piss off.

Ansari, Ranpaul, Dernbach, Footit, Dunn and Meaner have all had injuries this season. S. Curran unavailable due to school.

Gonna be a tough year.
    Oh.....you bitch.
    "Do piss off" ?
    Pure class.
    Says the guy who goes on this thread trying to gloat over a team in the division above. And who has to quote his own post and repeat himself because everyone ignored him the first time.
    Canters, MOG's a good guy - it's just a little bit of banter. (I take the piss out of Kent in his company - so he takes it back, all in good(?) humour).

I'm sure he is. Hence why I gave him a friendly "do piss off" when he came on here baiting. Similar reception as we get on the Kent thread. He didn't seem to like that and called me a bitch.

I'm sure we can all kiss and make up!
  • Sponsored links:

• edited May 2016

Evening boys ?
    How's things ?

Again......
    Do piss off.

Gonna be a tough year.
    Oh.....you bitch.
    "Do piss off" ?
    Pure class.

I'm sure he is. Hence why I gave him a friendly "do piss off" when he came on here baiting. Similar reception as we get on the Kent thread. He didn't seem to like that and called me a bitch.

Paul's a genuine good guy - we can all meet up at the Surrey v Kent game at the Oval in July and take the piss out of him then :) (or vice versa!)
    Which is a good point, I should start a thread to try to get as many people as poss to that game.

• Evening boys ?
    How's things ?

Again......
    Do piss off.

Gonna be a tough year.
    Oh.....you bitch.
    "Do piss off" ?
    Pure class.

Piss off...
  • Whilst on the subject - Joe, you up for the Oval Kent v Surrey Friday 29th July?
  • KC Sangakkara c Jarvis b Wagner 8

:-)
  • Whilst on the subject - Joe, you up for the Oval Kent v Surrey Friday 29th July?

Yep.

Good idea to start a thread. Could be a fun evening if we get a few people involved...

Yep.

Good idea to start a thread. Could be a fun evening if we get a few people involved...

Good, could you bring along the Mesh banner please :wink:

Yep.

Good, could you bring along the Mesh banner please :wink:
    That's yours now is it? ;-)
  • I'm up for that already got tickets for that game with my missus. I'm sure she will want to meet all you guys too! ;)
  • JJ Roy lbw b Jarvis 9
  • BT Foakes c †Davies b Jarvis 0
  • Sponsored links:

• JE Burke c Livingstone b Jarvis 0
  • Embarrassing.

Lucky we opened with our main bowler!
  • Bloody ell. Runs to find a corner to cry in.
  • SM Davies c †Davies b Bailey 5

67/6
  • edited May 2016
    Wrong thread.
  • Norah Batty out. Another thrashing by an innings looms.
  • Jeez start the car.
  • We thought the first innings was bad. We we've gone and beaten it. Hope TC remains not out purely for his average.

With burns not batting we are basically 9 down.
  • I'm up for that already got tickets for that game with my missus. I'm sure she will want to meet all you guys too! ;)

Not as much as I'm looking forward to meeting her Canters! ;)