Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Surrey ccc

Comments

• Donald hits it through the on-side for 4. Game over after just 12.2 overs of Glamorgan's innings.

Where do I apply to become a Kent fan?
  • Awful. Batsman are crap
  • Awful. Batsman are crap

Which one?
  • Donald hits it through the on-side for 4. Game over after just 12.2 overs of Glamorgan's innings.

Now that's a defeatist attitude, EA !

Surely super Surrey will come good - probably starting at Beckenham a week on Sunday !

:wink:

• MrOneLung said:

MrOneLung said:

T20 v glam on Sky again tonight! We are batting first.

I am pretty busy so if someone else wants to do updates tonight then that'd be great.

Busy eh.....?
    You what mate?
    You said you were pretty busy so if someone else ..... Then posted all the updates.

Wasn't a dig.
    No worries mate. I get that now. Managed to watch the game on and off between moving furniture and ripping up carpets etc. So did update in between.

Apologies for snapping. Seems I'm making a habit of it on this thread. Need to loosen up.

Now that's a defeatist attitude, EA !

Surely super Surrey will come good - probably starting at Beckenham a week on Sunday !

:wink:

I have seriously started questioning my judgement in recent weeks. It was all started when Church and Barran started talking about Palace on commentary of one of the championship matches. I nearly threw up.

I have always got some stick for being a Surrey fan. Lived in Kent all my life even went to Uni of Kent. But my dad grew up a Surrey fan and always took me and the brother to Surrey games as kids. His reasoning was that from Bexley it was easier to get to the oval than Canterbury and gettingthe train makes drinking possible. He also claimed that the atmosphere and stadium at the oval would get us more into cricket than that at Canterbury. I guess it worked. I'm just glad I didn't end up a Palace fan.
  • If ever the 'well that was ducking dreadful' gif from the inbetweeners was bang on it would be here. Thanks for the updates Epsom and others.
  • But tutt-tutt you haven't given is a breakdown on the tactics. Was it a fluid 7-2 formation evolving to a 6-3 when the willow was being thrown around ?
  • Doubtful I'll get to The Oval this year as I'll have the family in tow but if the last couple of weeks' performances are what I'd experience then I'm quite glad about that. Miss the start of the football season as well this time so everything is working out well.
  • Sponsored links:

• this thread was once light relief to look at compared to the plight of CAFC ...think i ll just go and have a look at the latest bollock thats been dropped by our CEO Instead to cheer myself up
  • Completely forgot that we're playing today.

Currently 30-1 against Somerset.
  • Wilson starting. Finally! Is he in for Roy is he dropped or injured.
  • Harinath c Trescothick b Allenby 32. 70-2.
  • Wilson lbw b Allenby 14. 90-3.
  • Lunch 111-3, Sangakkara 45* Davies 8*.
  • Sangakkara c & b Groenewald 45. 111-4.

Bugger.
  • Davies has been dropped twice by Trescothick.
  • Davies lbw b Leach 49. 196-5.
  • Ansari c Trescothick b Leach 37. 201-6.
  • Sponsored links:

• And that's tea.
  • Curran c Allenby b Leach 0. 201-7.
  • Batty lbw b Leach 0. 201-8.

Three wickets in five balls for Leach.
  • Off for rain at 236-8.
  • Stumps. Another rubbish day.
  • Wonder what sh!t the coach will spout today on Twitter.
  • Foakes b Overton 31. 255-9.
  • Meaker c Overton b Groenewald 1. 264 all out, Pillans 34*.
  • Wonder what sh!t the coach will spout today on Twitter.

What's his twitter?
  • Meaker c Overton b Groenewald 1. 264 all out, Pillans 34*.

Bloody ell!