Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Surrey ccc

Comments

• edited July 2016

Bloody ell

Probably the most used phrase on this thread since may.
  • 176-8, so Warwickshire will have to bat again. Yay.
  • All out for 177. Warwickshire set 2 to win. It's all to play for.
  • Don't think even Fanny's rain dance could save us from there.

Useless.
  • I would laugh but, unfortunately, Kent are heading for the same fate.
  • Warwickshire win by 10 wickets inside 3 days.
  • Pathetic, what's going on
  • Bloody ell

Probably the most used phrase on this thread since may.
    That or 'pray for rain'.
  • Our lads are saving themselves for "our" 2 T20 games this week.....

" The Fanackapans on Tour".
  • Evening all. A T20 on tonight squad of 14 named. Sibley and Dernbach back from injury. Roy back from England duties. Morris sethe to make his debut and Finch his first T20 appearance squad looks infinitly stronger than last match.

We are however missing Sanga and Rampaul who have gone to the CPL and Bravo who has finished his time with the club. And Mahmood who is still injured.

I would go for
    Finch
    Roy
    Sibley
    Burns
    Davies wk
    Ansari
    Sam Curran
    Morris
    Tom Curran
    Batty
    Dernbach

Suspect Foakes will play and keep but not sure who he would come in for probably Davies. They may decide Sibley is a good enough spinner to be sixth bowler but will the Captain drop himself? I doubt it. And Ansari is key to the balance of the side.

At least we have options...
  • Sponsored links:

• You watching on sky mate
  • Surrey 151 of 20 overs .20 runs short me thinks, please prove me wrong
  • You watching on sky mate

On and off.. had a few things to do.. not looking great...
  • We are really poo at the moment ,what the fuck is going on
  • Who gives a fuck this is a Charlton and Kent site, if you want to talk about Surrey fuck off to a Palace site.
  • Who gives a fuck this is a Charlton and Kent site, if you want to talk about Surrey fuck off to a Palace site.

Easy tiger.

Do you want a hug?
  • What a shite drop from Dernbach
  • Why you on this thread then mate fuck of to the Kent one
  • Why you on this thread then mate fuck of to the Kent one

Mate some people can't read the titles of threads and avoid the ones they don't wanna read...
  • Sponsored links:

• I came on this thread expecting some Nigel to be posting, not a Charlton fan, shockin, just as bad as Paulbaconsarnie supporting Essex .
  • Get a life
  • edited July 2016

I came on this thread expecting some Nigel to be posting, not a Charlton fan, shockin, just as bad as Paulbaconsarnie supporting Essex .

Ohh do kindly fuck off if you don't mind.
  • Shall stay on this thread now and Nigel bait.Fuckin Slurrey your having a laugh.
  • I've only ever flagged P45 or whatever the fuck he was called. But for sheer cuntishness you sure are pushing him close.
  • Anyways on the game. Good to see Dernbach back and bowling after a long injury. Could tell he wasn't quite at his best yet. Hopefully more to come this season from him. Shame his batting and fielding haven't improved in his time out the team! :p

Once again if Roy doesn't fire we don't get a big score. Finch and the Vicar went well but neither went on. Another failure for Burns. He is not having a good season but worth backing the guy as if he finds some form he is class in all formats.
    After that you are pretty much into the bowlers and a long tail. Some useful contributions but that was never gonna be enough.

What is the point in playing Foakes if he is gonna come in at 9? I'd rather an out of form Davies batted 6 or 7 and kept. He just couldn't hit the thing. Batty came in and gave it a go but couldn't quite clear the fence.

I didn't see that much of the chase but Morris ended well. Seems like we just didn't pick up the regular wickets we needed and that one big partnership killed us.
  • Have another game tonight. At the Oval against.

Batting first Roy gone for 5. Finch goes first ball I see after turning the TV on. Bowled by a googly good ball. He his a very good 51 off 25 balls.

Already feels like we are onto the tail now. Suddenly a different game. With Roy or Finch at the crease we have someone who can up the scoring rate. The rest of them, I'm not so sure and you get the feeling the opposition know that.
  • Still don't sreally the point of having Foakes batting at 9. Would rather Davies. He wants to keep give him that opportunity at 6 or 7 and hopefully it'll take the pressure off his batting.
  • The most comical of run outs between Sibley and Burns. Ends up with Burns back in the hutch. Not had the luck this year has he...
  • Almost a bit of confusion between Ansari and Sibley. Ansari makes his feelings known.

On replay the run out was tough to call. Should have been a comfortable two but Burns called no to the second straight away. Sibley claimed he didn't hear him because of the crowd and was head down running straight away. Both ended up at the same end. Was just a question of who should have been out.

Have slowed right down since finch was out.

Hundred up. 100-3 after 12.

Looks to be spinning which is good news as we have 3 spinning options in the line up who all bowl different spin so good news.

These two look to be setting things up for Morris and TC to come on and put it in the stands for the last 6 overs.