Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Surrey ccc

Comments

• Come on the Rey!
  • Love the passion from Jade after that wicket. Quality catch from TC.
  • TC bowling brilliantly here that slowed bouncer tied him up hilariously!
  • Batty doing the Icelandic clap to the fans before the last ball!
  • And we get the win! I love it.
  • Told ya, come on
  • Going bed now, night night all
  • edited July 2016

Going bed now, night night all

Sleep tight! Sweet dreams! ;)
  • Just got home - thanks Canters and all for the log - interesting (not) from northstandsteve - what a tossa.
  • Sponsored links:

• Outstanding bowling performance bar Morris who was awful! The passion from Dernbach was great to see. And Batty at the end doing the Iceland clap!
  • Yes Morris was absolutely dreadful. No idea why he was given a 3rd over and Sam was only given 1.
  • Just got home - thanks Canters and all for the log - interesting (not) from northstandsteve - what a tossa.

I think canters and yourself have been whooshed by NSS. It was only banter.

Some people really are odd.

There is banter and there is being a twat. When the likes of Fanny or Joe or any of the other Kent fans come on here and have a good natured dig after we lose is fair enough. We take it in good nature and we give as good as we get.

NSS came on here and just started sounding off. No wit, no jokes no humour just being a twat. Maybe I'm missing some new kind of banter but I didn't find it very funny..

There is banter and there is being a twat. When the likes of Fanny or Joe or any of the other Kent fans come on here and have a good natured dig after we lose is fair enough. We take it in good nature and we give as good as we get.

NSS came on here and just started sounding off. No wit, no jokes no humour just being a twat. Maybe I'm missing some new kind of banter but I didn't find it very funny..
    I have just reread the conversation and I realise I may have over reacted to his first post on here which did actually seem fairly good natured. That overreaction then led to a similar reaction from NSS which is the one that annoyed me. As often happens it's not easy to tell how someone intends a post to come across online. @northstandsteve apologies for the overreaction/confusion mate. No hard feelings eh?

Aw ! Just read this & I'm filling up, canters !

I WOULD have said that even dear old Kent are beating Zummerset at the moment but, feeling mellow after 2 days out west "thrashing" (?) them AND Gloucs .....so you're safe for now.

Big one coming up on Friday though.....

Call in here for a cuppa first if you like ?

:smile:

• Don't go canters it's a trap. Terrible person that Fanny
  • Haha. Thanks very kindly for the offer Fanny. Would be lovely to meet you. I'm afraid I can't make that game as will bring travelling to the New forest for a holiday with the family. I trust I will see you at the Oval 2 weeks after that though?
  • Haha. Thanks very kindly for the offer Fanny. Would be lovely to meet you. I'm afraid I can't make that game as will bring travelling to the New forest for a holiday with the family. I trust I will see you at the Oval 2 weeks after that though?

Sadly we can't make that one, canters as we are baby sitting for our daughter's youngest..

( Phew!)

• Sponsored links:

• Surrey have gone from 121-2 to 121-5.
  • Yes hilarious. Funnily enough I tuned in and the very first ball I listened to was Ansari getting out. The following 4 balls contained 2 wickets. I couldn't believe my ears. I switched off and Foakes and Davo started to recover.

I have resolved to not listen to another minute of championship coverage this season.
  • Yes hilarious. Funnily enough I tuned in and the very first ball I listened to was Ansari getting out. The following 4 balls contained 2 wickets. I couldn't believe my ears. I switched off and Foakes and Davo started to recover.

I have resolved to not listen to another minute of championship coverage this season.

It's called the Fanny Effect, canters.

It's called the Fanny Effect, canters.

I'd appreciate it if you didn't call me a Fanny! ;)

I'll let you off if you continue to rain dance for the next 2 days! :)
  • Am I right in thinking that it's 2 down and 1 up this season. If so on the bright side we get to spank Kent next season :-)
  • Am I right in thinking that it's 2 down and 1 up this season. If so on the bright side we get to spank Kent next season :-)

Not when we are the "1 up" you won't!
  • Surrey made 267 first innings after winning the toss and batting first. Sam Curran top scored 59no with 50's from Davies and Finch too.

Yorkshire currently 87-2, Lyth 47no. Wicket each for Meaker and SC.
  • The Canters curse strikes again. Been out all day get in and stick on the radio coverage. First ball I hear is Sam Curran getting bowled. Still looks like it's gonna be a good score. 180-8

I'd take that and with our bowling line up I am confident of defending that. A very small ground though so possibly a bit below par.
  • Well the curse is carrying on. These to are seriously good batsmen...