Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Surrey ccc

Comments

• Well on the 2 hotest days of the year our boys have been working their nuts of in the field to get the win against Hampshire.
    Now without any rest we are playing again tonight against our nearest and dearest.
    Football players moan about fatigue if they have to play 2 games a week, pampered pussies
  • I'm at Lords tonight for the 20/20.....anyone else?
  • There lies the problem we have no up and coming young spinners, so I agree with you in so much as picking Batty, but long term our s

Not true, we have 3 crackers in Poysden,Parkinson and Crane - all around the 20 mark, but not a lot in their mid twenties.

BTW, great win last night.
  • Not at Lords. Looks like the strongest team we could put out. TC missing as he is with the Lions. I would probably have him in for Morris when back. Good to see Azhar back.

Jason Roy's birthday today. Let's hope he breaks a record or something.
  • edited July 2016
    Roy plunders 13 from the first over.

Plunder I like that word.
  • He might not break any records tonight canters but when he's in the grove brilliant to watch
  • I meant groove lol
  • Haha yeah well if these to stay in for 10 overs we win. Simple as that.

Going at well over 10 an over at the moment.
  • I meant groove lol

Not Michael Gove?
  • As good a powerplay as you could dream of
  • Sponsored links:

• Roy out 50 of 25 balls another great knock
  • 196 for 6 could of been more but still a good score.
    Come on the rey
  • Don't keep us in suspense - did Surrey win?
  • Nooooooo
  • Gutted for you. However, as you can't qualify now, do you mind doing Kent a favour and rolling over for us next Friday?
  • We all bowled badly but from what I saw Morris was once again dreadful. Goes on the bottom of a long list of useless big name overseas flops. Frankly doesn't look like he is bothered and I don't know why we are bothering. Send him home..
  • Blimers !

Supporting Surrey is more of a rollercoaster than supporting Charlton !
  • Gutted for you. However, as you can't qualify now, do you mind doing Kent a favour and rolling over for us next Friday?

We probably will roll over next Friday, then all my Kent mates will be very sympathetic to me.

NOT
  • Surrey going well tonight

Shhh I was keeping quiet. I didn't want to jinx it!
  • Sponsored links:

Shhh I was keeping quiet. I didn't want to jinx it!
    Just kidding I'm still at work. But no one else is here so I can at least listen to it.
  • 323-8 Gloucs are 128-5
  • Gloucestershire all out for 158, Surrey win by 165 runs. Batty takes 5-41.
  • So anyone going tomorrow?
  • I'll be there.
  • I'll be there.

Good lad!
  • I'll be there too. Also going to Lords next Tuesday
  • Big 2 games next Monday and Tuesday. Question - how many go down from L1?

2 this year. Very tight though. In fact 4 wins from the final 5 games gives us a chance of winning the title crazy as that may seem. We always do better second half of the season. I think we have a bit of momentum now. It's imperative ansari comes back soon and I'm sure we will win a couple more and stay up.

2 this year. Very tight though. In fact 4 wins from the final 5 games gives us a chance of winning the title crazy as that may seem. We always do better second half of the season. I think we have a bit of momentum now. It's imperative ansari comes back soon and I'm sure we will win a couple more and stay up.
    Love that Canters !