Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Surrey ccc

Comments

• And Surrey win by 24 runs. Comfortable in the end!
  • T curren wraps it up.
    Semi final here we come

We play @Leuth 's side Worcestershire at New road in in the semi.
  • Enjoyed that, solid performance all round, looked sharp in the field and another Sanga ton. happy days!
  • T curren wraps it up.
    Semi final here we come

We play @Leuth 's side Worcestershire at New road in in the semi.
    Brexit for Leuth and Worcestershire and Surrey go to Lord's.
    That will be funny.
  • Jason Roy looking back to his best today for Surrey.
    This is just what he needs. Get away from England for a bit to regain both form and confidence.
    He will come back stronger I am sure of that.
  • When's the semi ?
  • Sky sports two
  • Get ready for a mauling lads
  • Bugger - dont have Sky where i am.
  • Sponsored links:

• 188-3 off 27 ! if they say double your score after 30 then we are on for a bucket load !
  • Sanga gone. 264-4 off 40
  • 310 for 4
    Five overs to go
  • 363 for 7.
    Innings closed
  • 363 for 7 in 50 overs. Every batsmen scored 100+ per 100 balls. Impressive.
  • Sam Curren strikes Worcester and Leuth
    8 for 1 :smiley:
  • I was talking to my lot up there
  • Nice to be able to book the tickets for the final, before the semi-final has finished.

Glad it's not Essex. I still have nightmares about 1979. Gooch hammered 120 & the West Ham/Essex crowd spent all afternoon calling "Taxi" at Intikhab.
  • easy win for Surrey to get to final.
    How are Kent doing ?
  • Sorry all was out all day getting sunburnt. What a game and what a win. Thanks for the updates gents.

Now on to the final! Let's make it 3rd time lucky
  • Sponsored links:

• In the Lions' game against South Africa A, Mark Stoneman made 58 and Ben Foakes has just reached his century.

Well in lads.
  • Foakes was eventually left stranded on 127 not out as England Lions were all out for 386.

Sam Curran is now bowling in tandem with Essex's Jamie Porter.
  • Sam Curran finished with 2-64 as South Africa A were bowled out for 283 in their first innings.

Stoneman has just passed 50 again in the Lions' second innings.
  • Sam Curran finished with 2-64 as South Africa A were bowled out for 283 in their first innings.

Just been reading about Hameeds woes, i wonder if Stoneman will get the nod for England?
  • I notice Pilans and Harinath have moved to Leics for a while.

Just been reading about Hameeds woes, i wonder if Stoneman will get the nod for England?
    I think they will give Hameed a go as he did well in the winter. Alternatively they might let Jennings open with Cook and play Ballance at 3. Stoneman will certainly be in their thoughts.

Personally I hope they don't call him up until the winter as we rely on his runs as much as we do Sanga's.

I think they will give Hameed a go as he did well in the winter. Alternatively they might let Jennings open with Cook and play Ballance at 3. Stoneman will certainly be in their thoughts.

Personally I hope they don't call him up until the winter as we rely on his runs as much as we do Sanga's.
    Couldn't agree more.
  • Having said that as long as we get Roy and the Currans back from England/ Lions then it wouldn't be a huge disaster as Roy could bat 5 and Sibley revert to his natural position of opener. And Arun Harinath is in the 2s he will always do a job when he comes in. It is time for Burns and some of the other batsmen to step up.
  • Tom curren plays for England today in 20 .20
  • Yorkshire v Surrey at Headingly for a day/night game.

Team: Batty, Borthwick, Burns, S. Curran, T. Curran, Foakes, Footitt, McKerr, Roy, Sangakkara, Stoneman

We won the toss and we're having a bat.