Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Surrey ccc

Comments

• 177 for 7.
    One over to go.
  • 188 after 20 overs.
    Decent total me thinks
  • This is going to be extremely tight for us. Poor from Stoneman. Looked tremendously uncomfortable out there. As controversial as this is - I'm just not sure about him in one day games.
  • This is going to be extremely tight for us. Poor from Stoneman. Looked tremendously uncomfortable out there. As controversial as this is - I'm just not sure about him in one day games.

He's been great in the 50 over stuff but I agree he is not really suited to T20. Having said that I would have said the same about Sibley before his innings today.
  • You should have enough. Jamie got battered !!
  • Get in Tom Curren.
  • Chopra clean bowled
  • Chopra chops on!
  • Sam now 31 for 2
  • Sam gets Dan Lawrence!
  • Sponsored links:

• Brilliant start!! Come on the rey!!

He's been great in the 50 over stuff but I agree he is not really suited to T20. Having said that I would have said the same about Sibley before his innings today.
    I don't know what it was and shoot me down but his innings last Saturday was an odd one for me. He never really pushed on in the way Hales did. He could of but didn't. Was extremely odd seeing someone get so many runs yet so slowly in a 1 day game.

I don't know what it was and shoot me down but his innings last Saturday was an odd one for me. He never really pushed on in the way Hales did. He could of but didn't. Was extremely odd seeing someone get so many runs yet so slowly in a 1 day game.
    You're right. But that is the type of player he is. He doesn't really have the capability to kick on to another gear. He plays the anchor role and needs other players around him to kick on. His innings was good on Sunday but I agree he needed to kick on. But I don't blame him for the loss...

You're right. But that is the type of player he is. He doesn't really have the capability to kick on to another gear. He plays the anchor role and needs other players around him to kick on. His innings was good on Sunday but I agree he needed to kick on. But I don't blame him for the loss...
    What I'm trying to say there is you're right to an extent but that's his way and the others should be able to provide the impetus.
  • Yeah agree. I don't blame him at all for the loss. I blame the rest of the sides poor batting and bloody Hales being an animal. Just was a weird one for me.

A wicket soon will do us here. Can't have these two building a partnership.

As for that magic trick.... wtf
  • Radio commentators calling Sibley an off spinner. He is a leggie surely even if you don't know about the player you can work out what he bowls by watching it.
  • Need a couple of quick ones here.
  • Be patient chaps wickets are coming
  • got him!!!! 76-3!!
  • Get in there!

This gives me far more enjoyment than Charlton these days.
  • Sponsored links:

• Told ya: )
  • Be patient chaps wickets are coming

Nicely called. Borthwick starts with a googly and bowls Westly who was looking dangerous
  • Get Ravi gone now please.

Can't stand Nasser... so biased (which is expected).
  • Ten Doscate comes in he can be dangerous. Won't be comfortable until he is out!
  • Nice over that. 81-3 from 10
  • We were 85-4 at this stage
  • Run rate nearly 11 an over. Tough ask but small boundaries so not done yet...
  • Bollocks
  • I think if we get Ravi gone soon then TDS not long after, we'll do this
  • Not looking good this