Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Surrey ccc

Comments

• Holy fuck
  • Hahahaha
  • Tom is incredible. Digging us out of This!
  • edited July 2017
    4 needed from the last ball!
  • What a ball TC
  • WE'VE DONE IT LADS!! FUCKING GET IN THERE!!!! ANDNANAMDKSNDNSNAMWJHXN BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!
  • YES TOMMY!!!!
  • What a game!
  • What an unbelievable last ball
  • Sponsored links:

• Thanks lads for sharing that incredible finish!

@Frontline9 I haven't spotted you on this thread much in the past. If so welcome to the Surrey thread. We get a few Kent fans abusing us as Palarse but we all know they are Gillingham fans! :p
  • What a result considering the team we put out and pleased for Jade as captain, got a lot of man love for TC.

Great knock by Bopara also.

@Frontline9 I haven't spotted you on this thread much in the past. If so welcome to the Surrey thread. We get a few Kent fans abusing us as Palarse but we all know they are Gillingham fans! :p

Thanks mate. Had a season ticket at the Oval the past 3 years now and have this season too. I follow this thread closely but don't comment much as I get too excited as you've seen tonight lol
  • edited July 2017

Thanks lads for sharing that incredible finish!

Thanks mate. Had a season ticket at the Oval the past 3 years now and have this season too. I follow this thread closely but don't comment much as I get too excited as you've seen tonight lol
    Well good to have your input. You get to more games than me! We all get a bit over excited at a finish like that!

Well good to have your input. You get to more games than me! We all get a bit over excited at a finish like that!
    We do indeed. Thanks mate
  • Come on Kent.
  • Surrey 25 mins from playing Middlesex if there's any lifers about?!
  • Surrey 25 mins from playing Middlesex if there's any lifers about?!

Yes mate.are you at the game
  • At a bbq with the girlfriends family so can't follow too much. I'll check in as much as I can.
  • I am mate yeah. 6-0 off first over
  • Sponsored links:

• At a bbq with the girlfriends family so can't follow too much. I'll check in as much as I can.

will update for you mate
  • 20-0 off 2 overs. very good over from Jason Roy there. Big big six
  • Huge start from Surrey here. 36-0 from 3
  • I am mate yeah. 6-0 off first over

Brilliant. I'm watching the test match so any updates much appreciated
  • What an opening pair we have. Finch and Roy when they're both on form is unstoppable
  • 45 from 4
  • Brilliant start
  • 48-0 off 5. good over from Overton
  • 48-1. Jason Roy gone. went for the big one and caught. 15 from 10 for JR
  • Stoneman in now. Really not sure about this bloke. hope he can prove me wrong