Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Surrey ccc

Comments

• Really good over from Pope that. Impressive. 3 fours in a row to finish the over.
  • 177 going into the final over. Curran on strike. Pope 24 from 12. Curran 5 from 3
  • Good little innings from Pope here!
  • Very well bowled last over. 181-7 we finish.
  • Tom was caught off the last ball. I have a feeling 181 is slightly below par here
  • Not as many as i would have liked but not that bad either.
    K rep the faith come on the Rey
  • 1-2 somerset. Brilliant start. Dernbach on a hat trick. Very low battery. Signing out guys
  • Dernbach on his day is still absolute quality
  • Thanks for the updates mate
  • What a first couple of overs!!!!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Is this Steve Davies the same Steven Davies that played for us or is it the other one? I believe they have 2 keepers by the same name. Or am I getting confused?
  • Is this Steve Davies the same Steven Davies that played for us or is it the other one? I believe they have 2 keepers by the same name. Or am I getting confused?

I think it's the one who played for us
  • @Frontline9 I'd be interested if you have any comments on Burns keeping. I haven't seen him keep. I'd been led to believe that they'd decided he would no longer be considered a keeper and he accepted that. I was also led to believe that Pope was considered second choice there. So bit perplexed by the decision.

Post a square leg and a mid wicket and sooner or later he will chip one straight to them.

Post a square leg and a mid wicket and sooner or later he will chip one straight to them.
    As I say that he goes LBW
  • Required rate more than 11!
  • What's the score cants
  • 33-3 from 5.4 149 needed
  • Make that 33-4 as Rampaul gets Hose
  • I have nightmares of Van Der Merwe from the one day cup. Surely he can't do it to us twice..
  • Sponsored links:

• TC gets Trego 33-5
  • edited July 2017
    Think you need to ask me the score again @blackpool72

Last time it brought about 2 wickets.
  • Come on cants give us a wicket
  • 149 needed from 13 overs. Both batsmen on 0 all of the top 5 gone.
  • TC 2 overs 0 runs 2 wickets so far! Incredible!
  • @Frontline9 I'd be interested if you have any comments on Burns keeping. I haven't seen him keep. I'd been led to believe that they'd decided he would no longer be considered a keeper and he accepted that. I was also led to believe that Pope was considered second choice there. So bit perplexed by the decision.

Pope was named on Friday to play keeper mate but last minute we changed it to Burns. I think he's been average both games to be honest. Not quite Foakes but he's okay.
  • Got battery now guys, back with you.
  • 42-5 off 8.1 overs at the moment. TC bowled 2 overs. 2 maidens. 2 wickets. #stats
  • I think this Van Der Merve is the one who destroyed us in the Royal London Cup
  • As I say that. He goes!!!! 49-6!!