Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Surrey ccc

Comments

• I couldn't think of 2 better death bowlers than TC and Jade

Absolutely not. Best on the county circuit
  • Can I just say... FUCK the officials. Giving us a 12 run penalty. I remember Essex going over the allocated time too on Friday night. Any penalty runs for them? Course not.

So true. Other teams always have delays to play that get taken into account even to stupid levels. We never get that...

We do miss having Batty and Ansari powering through 8 overs in the middle before anyone has even noticed they have happened.
  • Phew - thanks everyone.
  • Got lucky there i think, Sibley and Borthwick don't look like taking wicket's, Jade should have stuck with pace when they were 6/7 down and still needing 80+.

Back to back wins with no Sanga, KP or the skipper!
  • JD was captain ?
  • JD was captain ?

Yes
  • edited July 2017

Got lucky there i think, Sibley and Borthwick don't look like taking wicket's, Jade should have stuck with pace when they were 6/7 down and still needing 80+.

Back to back wins with no Sanga, KP or the skipper!

Yep difficult to know who makes way for Batty Foakes KP and Sanga/Henriques.

Stoneman probably for KP, Borthwick for Batty , Burns for Foakes. But who for Sanga? Probably Pope? Henriques could come in for Rampaul to deepen the batting.
  • JD was captain ?

Has been for both these matches while Batty is injured. Makes sense to me. He is an experienced T20 player with international experience. And the Official Vice captain wouldn't be getting in the side if everyone was fit.
  • We really will have a strong team when everyone's playing soon. Dead excited
  • Nottinghamshire sign Footitt, after he failed to settle in London.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/cricket/40589449

• Sponsored links:

• Nottinghamshire sign Footitt, after he failed to settle in London.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/cricket/40589449

What the fuck!!!
  • That's out of the blue.....
  • And a massive, massive, monumental, possibly catastrophic blow to our season....
  • Fuck shit bollocks. This has really angered me. Don't blame the player as such. Similar to Ansari crickets a tough game and if your hearts not in it then it's even tougher. But the timing of these announcements has really screwed us over.
  • He's not exactly been prolific of late, it's still a surprise to say the least.
  • He's not exactly been prolific of late, it's still a surprise to say the least.

Agree. He has struggled of late as have all the bowlers. But I felt that if we were to have any chance of taking 20 wickets we needed him him play well.

Where is Matt Dunn. Will need him now...
  • Explains why Mckerr was recalled
  • 2 big games in 2 days for Surrey. Middlesex away tonight then Kent at home tomorrow. Can we continue our unbeaten record in this competition.

Batty, Sanga and Flakes are back and in the squad.

Personally I'd keep the team much the same but with Sanga for Stoneman, Batty for Borthwick and Foakes for Burns.
  • 2 big games in 2 days for Surrey. Middlesex away tonight then Kent at home tomorrow. Can we continue our unbeaten record in this competition.

Personally I'd keep the team much the same but with Sanga for Stoneman, Batty for Borthwick and Foakes for Burns.

So just change over 27% of the team then :smiley:

• Get the tough game out of the way tonight in preparation for the easy victory tomorrow
  • Sponsored links:

• Get the tough game out of the way tonight in preparation for the easy victory tomorrow

"A disastrous week saw Surrey lose on two consecutive nights, as their chances of winning the T20 trophy took a severe blow"

Well maybe :smile:
  • MrOneLung said:

2 big games in 2 days for Surrey. Middlesex away tonight then Kent at home tomorrow. Can we continue our unbeaten record in this competition.

So just change over 27% of the team then :smiley:

Was asking for that one really. What I meant was keep the same make up of the side but replace like for like those who are now available.

"A disastrous week saw Surrey lose on two consecutive nights, as their chances of winning the T20 trophy took a severe blow"

Well maybe :smile:
    Ouch: )
  • No Roy or Stoneman
  • Looks bit light on the batting again, should we find ourselves 3 down quickly.
  • No Roy or Stoneman

Didnt even notice Roy was missing. Must be injured.
  • Roy has a shoulder injury i think they said on the telly, I didn't hear anything said about​ Stoneman
  • I would have thought that with Roy missing Stoneman would start
  • Finch with 15 from the 2nd over, 28-0