Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Wednesday set sights on promotion to PL.

Comments

• Options

Royston Drenthe. Oh dear.

Thought he looked good at The Valley last season. Could do ok for them.
    I thought the complete opposite. Had a terrible off-field habit while at Everton apparently.

• Options
    We had loads of loans here last season with so called 'issues' Wickham lost his way, Roger johnson etc, time will tell.
    Either way it's a win win situation.
  • Options

We had loads of loans here last season with so called 'issues' Wickham lost his way, Roger johnson etc, time will tell.

Win win? How'd you work that out?
  • Options

Win win? How'd you work that out?
    Win Win for Reading,
    if he does well they can get a good fee for him in January
    if he does not, he wont be Reading's problem
  • Options
    Not rocket science is it mate? It's a loan, if it works out we could look at a permanent deal, if it doesn't he doesn't play and he goes back in Jan, this is where the loan system works.
  • Options
    You gave Forest a good game on Saturday OP, looks like you deserved a draw at the very least.
  • Options
    Royston Drenthe to Sheff Weds - Liverpool supporting colleague immediate response, 'thats a bit of a come down for him, ain't it'
  • Options
    Spanish said:

You gave Forest a good game on Saturday OP, looks like you deserved a draw at the very least.

Cheers mate, I thought we did too, wasn't too impressed with Forest if honest, we were missing our two key players in centre Mid too.

• Options
    How is the scenario of him not being any good and sending him back a 'win' situation?
    That's more like a win/not the end of the world scenario.
  • Options
    vff said:

Royston Drenthe to Sheff Weds - Liverpool supporting colleague immediate response, 'thats a bit of a come down for him, ain't it'

Tell your Liverpool supporting colleague that Brendan Rodgers is a Wednesday fan, see how he deals with that pearler :)

• Sponsored links:

• Options

Spanish said:

Cheers mate, I thought we did too, wasn't too impressed with Forest if honest, we were missing our two key players in centre Mid too.

Forest off the blocks early again... you look a better team without Miguel ;-)

• Options
    edited September 2014
    Spanish said:

Spanish said:

Forest off the blocks early again... you look a better team without Miguel ;-)

I think so, but I won't ever slag the bloke off mate, he was decent for us in our promotion season and was good in the first season back up.

Both him and Reda I wish well for the future.

• Options
    vff said:

vff said:

Tell your Liverpool supporting colleague that Brendan Rodgers is a Wednesday fan, see how he deals with that pearler :)

Oh well. No one is perfect OP !
    lol

• Options
    Oh dear.
  • Options
    Truth is we know how the Wednesday fans feel. Zabeel took me years to get over. I hope it turns out ok for them. I think it will.
  • Options
    Early days but my tenners looking good simply?
  • Options
    edited September 2014

I'm amazed it took this long. Good discipline Piggy.
  • Options
    He's back! Hooray...
  • Options
    all that shagging had numbed his computer arm.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Perhaps we will be back above you Saturday 5pm?
  • Options
    OP, I don't know if you saw The Football League Show, but after Steve Evans had finished crying, Dave Kitson said Stuart Gray was one of the best coaches he has ever worked with and players generally really enjoy his training sessions.
  • Options
    Reading through the last 5 pages, OP has been on one hell of an emotional predicting roller coaster.
  • Options
    Think that shags gone to his head ;-)
  • Options

OP, I don't know if you saw The Football League Show, but after Steve Evans had finished crying, Dave Kitson said Stuart Gray was one of the best coaches he has ever worked with and players generally really enjoy his training sessions.

Saw it mate, I thought Kitson spoke well of him and fair play to him.
  • Options
    Beckboy said:

Still ongoing ;)

• Options

Beckboy said:

Still ongoing ;)

STILL ONGOING? That's three weeks, you sexual athlete OP !

Being a norvern sort of course, I suspect that tying a board across your arse to stop you falling in might of helped...
  • Options

Beckboy said:

Still ongoing ;)

Badman
  • Options
    Hmm setting sights on the premier, good luck with that one, maybe City will put a full strength team out for the premier massive. Mind you by the time the massive get there I expect all of the oil in the middle east to have dried up so more a level playing field finance wise.