Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Michael Morrison *SIGNS NEW CONTRACT TO 2016*

edited June 2014 in General Charlton
Have had Sunday lunch a couple of times at a pub in Steeple, N. Essex. It turns out that the landlord's son is best mates with Michael Morrison.

Was in there today and of course asked about Morro, the landlord got straight on the phone to his son who's reply was ''Michael is going on holiday to Ibeza from this Tuesday but when he comes back he is expecting to sign his new contract. He hadn't heard of any Ipswich interest''

Hopeful news!

Comments

• Options
    edited June 2014
    Quality news
  • Options
    I heard he's going to Newcastle...............................
  • Options
    Good news if true.
  • Options
    IdleHans said:

That's a crap holiday choice

Good news if true.

Well, it is true. Newcastle is a crappy holiday destination.
  • Options
    Fingers crossed
  • Options
    Ibiza is all he can afford on the Contract's we're offering.
  • Options
    Addickted said:

Newcastle is all he can afford on the Contract's we're offering.

fixed
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Any lifers in Ibiza?
  • Options
    Hopefully its true
  • Options
    Essex_Al said:

Have had Sunday lunch a couple of times at a pub in Steeple, N. Essex. It turns out that the landlord's son is best mates with Michael Morrison.

Was in there today and of course asked about Morro, the landlord got straight on the phone to his son who's reply was ''Michael is going on holiday to Ibeza from this Tuesday but when he comes back he is expecting to sign his new contract. He hadn't heard of any Ipswich interest''

Hopeful news!

Thought Morrison was meant to have been on holiday a few weeks back...........then was hoping for an answer on contract details.
  • Options

Any lifers in Ibiza?

I'll be out there from Thursday the 26th, but by that time I expect him to be home, signed up and ready for the Stayen RD gala....

If I see him I'll ask him.

• Options
    Short holiday, due to report back for training Monday week.
  • Options

Essex_Al said:

Hopeful news!

Thought Morrison was meant to have been on holiday a few weeks back...........then was hoping for an answer on contract details.
    That is true.

Short holiday, due to report back for training Monday week.

Maybe a few days clubbing with some of the lads.
  • Options
    IdleHans said:

That's a crap holiday choice
    Can't be a very long holiday. That's more of a stag do place and most would struggle to keep up with the Geordie lasses for a weekend ;)

Looking forward to Morro in our line up again next season. He's been my man of the match on many occasions. Lets hope he gels with the new look squad.
  • Options

Essex_Al said:

Hopeful news!

I believe he is related to Judith Chalmers....
  • Options
    Everything crossed that this is true.

Ouch !
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    dizzee said:

Addickted said:

Ibiza is all he can afford on the Contract's we're offering.

No apparently only Newcastle.

Problem is, Rob Elliot was only supposed to go on holiday but he never came back.
    So did Danny Green but the problem was he did come back.....
  • Options
    Occasional landlord's son's friend. For a moment I thought it was going to be a tenuous connection. My mother in law lives by the motto "Expect nothing and never be disappointed" so I will assume he is buggering off and then maybe I'll be pleasantly surprised.
  • Options
    So hope this is true. Then Morro should get Diego in a headlock or give him a chinese burn until he signs too.
  • Options
    I thought Morrison had already gone on holiday.
  • Options
    Do you know, footballers actually have a couple of holidays during the close season. They go away with wives or girlfriends and or children... then sometimes they might even go away with their mates for a few days. Be it Ibiza, Vegas or Benidorm.
  • Options
    heaven forbid footballers take TWO holidays. What a disgrace, Sort it out Curbs, Parky out etc
  • Options
    Curb_It said:

Do you know, footballers actually have a couple of holidays during the close season. They go away with wives or girlfriends and or children... then sometimes they might even go away with their mates for a few days. Be it Ibiza, Vegas or Benidorm.

He did indeed tell me at the sponsors dinner that he was going to go away on a short holiday with just his mrs. and no baby, to take a nice break away from everything.
  • Options
    Curb_It said:

Source?
  • Options
    Fingers crossed this is true. At the end of the last season I was hoping that Hamer, Dervite, Morrison, Riga and maybe Poyet would stay with us. Now three already gone. All five leaving will be really hard to take.....