Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Argentina vs Bosnia

13»

Comments

• Options

Ronaldo turns up in almost every game - He always stands out. Messi on the other hand is slightly more prone to having non-existant games. Don't get me wrong, Messi is one of the greatest players to have ever played but Ronaldo for me is slightly ahead of him.

Almost...
  • Options
    I would love to see Messi in a team that hasn't been built round him since he was a kid.
    That doesn't mean I don't rate him.
  • Options
    edited June 2014

He's proved himself as a quality striker, but alongside the best midfield in the world he did get a massive helping hand...

Enough about Reza, we're talking about Messi.
  • Options

No, he's proved himself at different levels, consistantly. Messi only in Spanish league. Ronaldo in England and Spain. Both good players, but for me Ronaldo is the best

Zlatan must be the best player in the world then
  • Options
    se9addick said:

No, he's proved himself at different levels, consistantly. Messi only in Spanish league. Ronaldo in England and Spain. Both good players, but for me Ronaldo is the best

Zlatan must be the best player in the world then
    Zlatan agrees
  • Options

I would love to see Messi in a team that hasn't been built round him since he was a kid.
    That doesn't mean I don't rate him.

Marc-André ter Stegen=Signed 2014
    Dani Alves=Signed 2008
    Gerard Piqué=Signed 2008
    Javier Mascherano=Signed 2010
    Sergio Busquets=Youth Team
    Andrés Iniesta=Youth Team
    Ivan Rakitić=Signed 2014
    Alexis Sánchez=Signed 2011
    Lionel Messi=Youth Team
    Neymar=Signed 2013

so next season only 2 players would of come through the youth team with Messi and one of them(Sergio Busquets) might not be there still