Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Blackpool

Comments

• Options
    Saw this thread he only tried to offer a helping hand and they have a go at him for his grammar

http://www.backhenrystreet.co.uk/thread-20074.html#.U8hGypRdX7E
  • Options
    Ackworth saving the world, one football club at a time. Go on JW, you can do it.
  • Options
    Big heart but perhaps smaller brain ?
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    Acworth's post . He does lead with his chin and invite some of the abuse IMHO.

My name is Jonathan Acworth, I am a well known charlton fan who most have heard about,some people like me some dont im not bothered in either way.I work up in the financial sector in london and over the past year have put together a portfolio of very high profile contacts ranging from top ten rich list to the shares sector.Over the past month i have been studying the business write ups in the papers and have shortlisted 5 massive companies who are rolling in cash.Now im thinking what if i contact these people and try my best in helping save Blackpool?surely its worth a go?.One company who i have been following with interest is Aberdeen Investments they are buying up shares like they have a bottomless pitt of cash.I did a bit of research and i have the company director details based in the uk now these people might be worth contacting if would like my help i dont mind working my guts out in trying contact these people for u to help i dont want see a famous club like blackpool going under by someone whos only after the cash side of the business blackpool as a club dont deserve to be treated in this manor.

http://www.backhenrystreet.co.uk/thread-20074.html#.U8jLGZRdXbx
  • Options
    That crowd looks very much like one of ours
  • Options
    edited July 2014

Ackworth saving the world, one football club at a time. Go on JW, you can do it.

I really wish I still had his dating profile from the Evening Standard. It was hilarious, someone posted it on the old Goodbye Horse forum. All I remember is the photo and his favourite film being 8 Mile.
  • Options
    Blackpool’s pre-season difficulties have continued after the announcement that highly-rated defender Harrison McGahey has joined Sheffield United. The 18-year-old arrives on a two-year deal with the option of a third.
  • Options
    Why does he randomly post a video with Mad Frankie Frazer in it on that thread?

Is that the kind of people whom he was approaching for investment?

Maybe Oyston waking up with a horse's head in his bed is just what the donkey lashers need!
  • Options
    At least they may have a goalkeeper in Ben Alnwick
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

At least they may have a goalkeeper in Ben Alnwick

think he is just on trial, when he see's the state of the club he will be gone
  • Options
    This is what Chopra messaged Harrison McGahey

@MichaelChopra08: @haz19951 love it pal get away from that mess
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    winning 4-0
  • Options

TEAM: Trialist, Waddington, Trialist, Perkins, McMahon (C), Dunne, Zenjov, Trialist, Trialist, Grant, Trialist.

Surely they could of given the names of the trialists
  • Options
    13: Waddington wins Blackpool a free-kick, which is taken by Grant and bundled home by a trialist.

21: Goal - 2-0 Blackpool Grant does well to skip past his man and put a trialist through on goal - he calmly rounded the goalkeeper and rolled in his second.

25: Goal - 3-0 Blackpool Zenjov produces a fine near-post flick to make it 3-0 to Blackpool. His first goal for the club.

29: Goal - 4-0 Blackpool Grant gets himself on the scoresheet, volleying home from close-range.

so even when a Trialists scores they still aint saying his name
  • Options
    Are Blackpool the new Sheffield Wednesday?

Seems like more threads on them than Charlton lately!
  • Options
    Nathan Delfouenso scored the first 2.
  • Options
    Probably too terrified of other teams signing them to name them.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Ross said:

Nathan Delfouenso scored the first 2.

I would take Delfouenso, tomorrow. He looked a decent player at Villa.

• Options
    just seen this on Blackpool forum
    http://www.backhenrystreet.co.uk/thread-20135.html#.U80rdXlOXxM

he reckons Dickson would get them 10 goals aseason if he stays fit, cant see that myself
  • Options
    Riga has told all his Staff and Players not to talk to the media

http://www.blackpoolgazette.co.uk/sport/blackpool-fc/riga-s-bloomfield-road-blackout-1-6740436
  • Options
    Are you Blackpool in disguise ?
  • Options
    Shag said:

Are you Blackpool in disguise ?

No I am just curious as to what happens to them, like I would any club that was in a situation this bad
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    Up to 9 players now with
    Ishmael Miller signing yesterday, not a bad signing for them (Although 5 of the 9 are now strikers)

if they sign Alnwick as well they can almost put a full squad out
  • Options
    I understand that the Latvian businessman who funded their ascent to the Premier league is now unhappy with the way he's being treated.

Blackpool are probably now in a similar situation to what we found ourselves in when Cash fell out with Jimenez.

I reckon the Oysten's are too stubborn to sell up for the better of the club, so can only see things getting worse for Blackpool for the time being.
  • Options
    As things stand, I can see these trialists getting sent down.