Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Magnitude of that result tonight

13»

Comments

• Options
    Much much bigger than last nights result !!,we came into this home game on the back of a TWELVE match winning run they were bottom of the league .........Result .......Charlton 0 Swindon 1,also recall that little chimp Willie Carson thanking us at half time for the donation we made towards their youth team !!
  • Options
    Lineker sums it all up so articulately.....NOT. Absolute drivel.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/28223246
  • Options

Do you think now that finally a significant number of English fans might take an interest in why German football is better than ours at every frigging level, on the pitch and on the, er, terraces?

No, the Premier League circus starts again in about a month and everybody will be wetting themselves about their latest 50 million quid signings....
    And the brainless gung-ho football that means that England will never produce the type of footballer that will make us ever win the world-cup again (or even come close) - but hey, who cares ? certainly 90 per cent of the MAn City ManU Liverpool Arsenal dont give a toss.
    I dont care about the prem- if it all went tits up i couldnt care less - in actual fact, if , in my own tiny way i could help influence it then i would .
  • Options
    Germany dominated this one so much I heard the French surrendered out of force of habit.
  • Options
    I'd love it if the Dutch win tonight and then Argentina beat Brazil 5-0 in the 3rd place playoff. Now that would be funny!
  • Options
    What about when Scotland became world champions in '67?