Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

BBC/ITV

13»

Comments

• hawksmoor said:

I got so hacked with Lawerenson that I turned over to ITV. ('Look at him. How many times did he roll over?' Then he actually counted the times the player rolled over: 'One... two...three...four. That's four times.') He was winding me up so much that I honestly preferred Andy Townshend.

Just before that as well when Kramer got knock in the head, he said oh he is fine nothing wrong look he is jogging now
    firstly why does getting hit in the head stop you jogging
    secondly he went off not long after and you could see he was still a bit dazed as he left the pitch
  • Lawrenson was truly atrocious.

"The fans will be hoping for an Argentinian takeaway tonight"

What does that even mean?!
  • I was surprised they let Kramer back on the pitch so quickly, as he was clearly momentarily unconscious following that blow to the head.

He should have gone through a full concussion assessment before being allowed to continue. Concussion can be a serious problem for footballer's long term heath and bell-ends like Lawrenson from the "Get up, there's nothing wrong with ya!" old school, don't help matters.
  • Missed It said:

I was surprised they let Kramer back on the pitch so quickly, as he was clearly momentarily unconscious following that blow to the head.

He should have gone through a full concussion assessment before being allowed to continue. Concussion can be a serious problem for footballer's long term heath and bell-ends like Lawrenson from the "Get up, there's nothing wrong with ya!" old school, don't help matters.

It was strange because he went off about 10 minutes after the knock, but as he went off he really looked like he had no idea where he was, so what was he doing on the pitch for that extra time, he should of been taken of straight away
  • jac52 said:

wtf is up with these suits. Shearers picked up the wrong jacket.

JiMMy 85 said:

Rio was on his way to the B&Q Christmas party.

Made me go all misty-eyed bringing back fond memories of Mr Byrite.
  • 2010 World Cup Final:

BBC - 17.9 million
    ITV - 3.8 million

2014 World Cup Final:

BBC - 16.72 million
    ITV - 3.96 million
  • More people watched the world cup final in general 2010 south africa then. Suprised by that.

Itv viewing also slightly increases, another suprise.

2010 World Cup Final:

BBC - 17.9 million
    ITV - 3.8 million

2014 World Cup Final:

BBC - 16.72 million
    ITV - 3.96 million
  • Also not sure how accurate 'over night figures' are.
  • edited July 2014
    Brilliant Seth, that really made me laugh ! You've got to watch that.
    seth plum said: