Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

2014/2015 Weekly betting thread

Comments

• Only briefly at 39 pound when mk was 2-2 . I know that cos one team let me down I get my stake back as a free bet but I've signed into william hill this morning and they've give me it back three times ??
  • cafc4life said:

Only briefly at 39 pound when mk was 2-2 . I know that cos one team let me down I get my stake back as a free bet but I've signed into william hill this morning and they've give me it back three times ??

bloody internationals ruin any decent odds for anyone. I went 15 fold, over already, MK Dons as well. Might go again tonight and try and rectify it.
  • This is mine for today @cabbles . Fingers crossed. Also got Xamax on there own .
  • cafc4life said:

This is mine for today @cabbles . Fingers crossed. Also got Xamax on there own .

That is exceptional scouting to be calling some of those games. I don't know if I've got the size of bets you put on in me. I'm a real conservative and only go for a fiver. Hence why I'm getting low returns hunting for 5/6/7 folds. That'll be good if they come in though.
  • I use an app called livescore to track all the scores and tables. Only go for teams I feel should win. Helpful in deciding who to go for when doing an accy
  • cafc4life said:

I use an app called livescore to track all the scores and tables. Only go for teams I feel should win. Helpful in deciding who to go for when doing an accy

i'll take a look. could open up a pandora's box of trouble
  • Thought Costa Rica was today turns out it's Friday. Hope they don't let me down other 3 all won
  • cafc4life said:

Thought Costa Rica was today turns out it's Friday. Hope they don't let me down other 3 all won

I thought this was the winning update....
  • Can't you have a coupla covering bets?
  • you could lay Costa Rica to guarantee a nice profit?
  • Sponsored links:

• you could lay Costa Rica to guarantee a nice profit?

Costa Rica are massive odds on
  • cafc4life said:

Thought Costa Rica was today turns out it's Friday. Hope they don't let me down other 3 all won

Not really worth laying yet. Wait for in play and hopefully Costa Rica go one up then lay it shouldn't cost much.
  • Costa Rica are still 4/7. I'm hoping there too strong for Oman. Probably will just leave it and hope Joel Campbell scores a couple haha
  • See there is a flu virus in the Costa Rica camp.
    Called up 6 players from the U-19 team that are playing in a tournament nearby in Qatar.
  • I may have made that up though ...
  • Haha . See me frantically googleing 'Costa Rica flu virus'
  • edited October 2014
    I've gone for a ninefold. Nowt big, just a fiver, I'm not ready to step up to @‌cafc4life 's league

Spread over today and tomorrow. Let's hope it's not over by tonight
  • Who you got @cabbles ? I got this treble today
  • cafc4life said:

Who you got @cabbles ? I got this treble today

2014-10-08 16:56 England @ 1.004
    Montenegro @ 1.20
    Austria @ 1.65
    Spain @ 1.40
    Belgium @ 1.010
    Italy @ 1.07
    Switzerland @ 2.30
    Norway @ 1.35
    Netherlands @ 1.05 accumulator-9
    1 bet * 5 GBP 5 GBP 49.03 GBP (Estimated)

Who knows.....they should all win (the banana skin could be Austria)
  • William Hill offering 7/1 that Rooney gets a Hat-trick and England win.
  • Sponsored links:

• Bloody Spain!
  • cafc4life said:

Bloody Spain!

Would have only gone with Spain for better odd's, the world cup showed they maybe possibly coming to an end and Slovakia are no mugs at home.
  • cafc4life said:

Bloody Spain!

Bloody Spain indeed. Not just them for me though, Switzerland & Montenegro.

You've still Costa Rica though, just hope that flu virus has cleared up;-)

Still onto the weekend....
  • edited October 2014
    I was going to cover the draw In the Costa Rica game but at 13/5 I don't particularly fancy it . Just gonna leave it I think and be dissapointed later . Onto the weekend ..
  • cafc4life said:

I was going to cover the draw In the Costa Rica game but at 13/5 I don't particularly fancy it . Just gonna leave it I think and be dissapointed later . Onto the weekend ..

I can't see them screwing it up for you. I haven't looked at the weekend yet, will do at lunchtime
  • cafc4life said:

@cafc4life went for a treble mate, bulgaria vs CROATIA, turkey vs CZECH REPUBLIC and belarus vs SLOVAKIA, £5 down returns £71

I thought, sod trying to pick the easy ones and add em up (we saw that with Spain)
  • cabbles said:

cafc4life said:

@cafc4life went for a treble mate, bulgaria vs CROATIA, turkey vs CZECH REPUBLIC

2 draws
  • Good luck mate
  • edited October 2014
    cs1986 said:

cafc4life said:

Not really worth laying yet. Wait for in play and hopefully Costa Rica go one up then lay it shouldn't cost much.
    Lay now it 3-1!!
  • cs1986 said:

cs1986 said:

cafc4life said:

Lay now it 3-1!!
    I just had a tenner on the draw at 18/1 goals flying in all over the place it's 2-4 currently . 4 goals in about 12 minutes