Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

2014/2015 Weekly betting thread

Comments

• Options
    cafc4life said:

cs1986 said:

cs1986 said:

cafc4life said:

Thought Costa Rica was today turns out it's Friday. Hope they don't let me down other 3 all won

Not really worth laying yet. Wait for in play and hopefully Costa Rica go one up then lay it shouldn't cost much.
    Lay now it 3-1!!
    I just had a tenner on the draw at 18/1 goals flying in all over the place it's 2-4 currently . 4 goals in about 12 minutes
    To who?
  • Options
    Now 4-3 to Costa Rica. Can't believe how many goals have been scored in little time . They better not lose it from 4-1 up lol
  • Options
    Gonna tire in second half with that flu...
  • Options
    Think it's all over 4-3 ...
  • Options
    cafc4life said:

You'll be frittering your winnings away in no time......
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    cabbles said:

cafc4life said:

Noo way lol looks like you got two out of three if im right? When do Slovakia play again
  • Options
    cafc4life said:

cabbles said:

cafc4life said:

Noo way lol looks like you got two out of three if im right? When do Slovakia play again
    I know. Sunday I think. We'll see. I know nothing about Belarus and just hope Slovakia are on a high after beating Spain. Any others for the weekend?
  • Options
    I've done chile , USA and Columbia tonight all kick off early hours I think. Will See what happens with that one in the morning
  • Options
    I had a really stupid one of England, Italy, Holland, Belgium, N Ireland & Ireland to win hardly anything. What I don't understand is Paddy Power trying to tempt me to cash out with an offer that was less than my stake despite 4 of the 6 already in!!!!!
  • Options
    Port vale ,Gillingham and Sheff utd all to draw ..about 35/1
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Hearts & hibs for me, double pays evens.
  • Options
    The Slovaks!!!
  • Options
    Well done mate !
  • Options
    cafc4life said:

Well done mate !

My wife kept asking why I had the Belarus vs Slovakia game on the BBC website up on my i-phone whilst we were just watching a film:)

Still ready to throw it away next weekend when some home banker lets me down on my Acca. The house always wins and all that. No more for me this week now
  • Options
    I reckon there would've been a few acca's fall tonight
  • Options
    We are 5/1 with Bet Victor this weekend, I'm signing up with them this weekend for this.
  • Options
    Don't normally post on this thread but I particularly like the look of Jan Smuts in the Newcastle 4.00.

Generally available at 25/1 (you can actually currently get 33/1 with Boyles) it looks a decent each way bet to me - although we are bound to get a N/R before race time which will reduce the places to three ;-(
  • Options

We are 5/1 with Bet Victor this weekend, I'm signing up with them this weekend for this.

ill have some of that. are other bookies offering similar odds or are they just offering as a special offer?
  • Options
    L Block said:

ill have some of that. are other bookies offering similar odds or are they just offering as a special offer?
    9/2 with Bet365, so it just seems all the bookies dont rate us!
  • Options
    Generally speaking, Bet Victor tend to price their fixed odds prices up very competitively. The are working on the basis of lower returns from greater volume of business.

But, of course, should you prove too successful they will restrict your bets. Or close your account completely!!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    L Block said:

Do you use Oddschecker? Bet Victor do seem to give some of the best odds for Football, not a special offer.
  • Options

Don't normally post on this thread but I particularly like the look of Jan Smuts in the Newcastle 4.00.

Generally available at 25/1 (you can actually currently get 33/1 with Boyles) it looks a decent each way bet to me - although we are bound to get a N/R before race time which will reduce the places to three ;-(

Is this a hot tip? I'm definitely not a horses man so any other input welcome
  • Options
    cabbles said:

This is anything BUT a hot tip. It's all my own work. And for that reason you should probably ignore it unless you understand the risk/reward of gambling - and you risk the absolute minimum you would normally bet!
  • Options

cabbles said:

This is anything BUT a hot tip. It's all my own work. And for that reason you should probably ignore it unless you understand the risk/reward of gambling - and you risk the absolute minimum you would normally bet!
    Last of the big spenders here is convinced. I'm gonna whack a massive £2 each way on it. Returns £66. My first ever bet on a horse race outside the national. On your head be it @Addick Addict ;-)
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    All over 2.5 goals

Germany v Ireland
    Faroe Islands v Hungary
    Gibraltar v Georgia
    Denmark v Portugal

7/1
  • Options
    5th of course. Traded at 1.10 in the place market on Betfair :-(
  • Options

5th of course. Traded at 1.10 in the place market on Betfair :-(

Haha - I had each way 1-4 on betway. Never mind
  • Options

All over 2.5 goals

Germany v Ireland
    Faroe Islands v Hungary
    Gibraltar v Georgia
    Denmark v Portugal

7/1

What a load of shit.

Betting getting on my tits at the moment. Not even getting close to a winner.
  • Options
    Agree I think International football is shit mate. None of the players give a fuck. I'm sticking to domestic football.
  • Options
    for the weekend (three aways)

west ham
    norwich
    charlton

35/1