Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

2014/2015 Weekly betting thread

Comments

• Options
    Put this little 5 fold on....Kilmarnock to push up the odds!
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    Coral's have Charlton at 4/1, the longest price of all the away teams in the championship, including Blackpool.
    Should someone tell them we are not in the bottom 3, like they predicted at the beginning of the season.
  • Options
    @cafc4life what you got for this week pal?
  • Options

Coral's have Charlton at 4/1, the longest price of all the away teams in the championship, including Blackpool.
    Should someone tell them we are not in the bottom 3, like they predicted at the beginning of the season.

Got 5s at Victor. Charlton win, Reading-Derby draw is almost 25/1
  • Options

ht AFCB ft CAFC 50/1
  • Options
    @cabbles haven't done any as of yet mate , had a few days off to be honest. Will have a look in the morning and see what I fancy
  • Options
    We are now out to 11/2 with bet365 & Hills - comfortably the biggest price of the away teams in the division.
    The bookies clearly think we are shite and have fielded against us all season, which is their prerogative.
    Haven't made a penny out of us this season myself and the horse has probably bolted now, but 11/2 is an insult.
  • Options

We are now out to 11/2 with bet365 & Hills - comfortably the biggest price of the away teams in the division.
    The bookies clearly think we are shite and have fielded against us all season, which is their prerogative.
    Haven't made a penny out of us this season myself and the horse has probably bolted now, but 11/2 is an insult.

I just find it all strange, surely the table and form guide doesn't lie that much does it? imagine if you had Charlton +1 all season? I've only cashed in on them having Igor at 10's against Brentford and I won't be putting the kiss of death on this great club by backing us now.
  • Options

I just find it all strange, surely the table and form guide doesn't lie that much does it? imagine if you had Charlton +1 all season? I've only cashed in on them having Igor at 10's against Brentford and I won't be putting the kiss of death on this great club by backing us now.
    The Championship's got to be the hardest division to call. Us at 11/2 is good value, but I reckon we're all thinking that run has got to come to an end soon, which probably puts us all off lumping money on us.
  • Options
    4 championship aways...
    Charlton, Watford, Boro and Brentford
    280/1
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    F'n Valencia
  • Options
    Need river plate -1 later tonight. Unlucky with Valencia @cabbles‌
  • Options
    cafc4life said:

Need river plate -1 later tonight. Unlucky with Valencia @cabbles‌

Good luck mate. I've been done over with going outside Britain a few times in the last few weeks. I thought Kilmarnock was the toughest to call out the ones I put down.

Definitely got a chance to make it up this week though with CL & Europa.
  • Options
    Those summer bets lumping on Soton to go down are looking a bit ouch
  • Options
    Lovely feeling waking up to find they won 3-0! Get in
  • Options
    needed a Almeria goal badly last night
  • Options
    cafc4life said:

Lovely feeling waking up to find they won 3-0! Get in

That's a real win mate, well done
  • Options
    Little bit of evens about for Fulham on Friday, fill up before tomorrow when it will disappear !
  • Options

Little bit of evens about for Fulham on Friday, fill up before tomorrow when it will disappear !

Thats the spirit.
  • Options
    Chelsea
    PSG
    Porto
    Doncaster
    Mk Dons

15/1
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Chelsea
    PSG
    Porto
    Doncaster
    Mk Dons

15/1

I like the look of that.
  • Options

Chelsea
    PSG
    Porto
    Doncaster
    Mk Dons

15/1

I like the look of that.
    With my luck id stay well away mate!!
  • Options

Chelsea
    PSG
    Porto
    Doncaster
    Mk Dons

15/1

I like the look of that.
    Too late!
  • Options
    Watford
    Derby
    P'Boro
    Just under 7/1 with Victor, backed!
  • Options
    Northampton
    Morcombe
    Shef Utd
    Porto

20/1
  • Options
    My two losers for tonight are
  • Options
    Derby,
    Bristol City,
    Swindon,
    Luton,
    Barnet,
    Chelsea,
    PSG

Stake £3 - returns £89.82
  • Options
    cafc4life said:

My two losers for tonight are

Schalke let me down last time out in Europe. No messing about with your initial bet again I see. Big Boy shit:)

I've gone for

Derby @ 1.70
    Real Madrid @ 1.75
    Sheff Utd @ 1.70
    Luton Town @ 1.75
    Juventus @ 2.00 accumulator-5
    1 bet * 5 GBP 5 GBP 88.51 GBP (Estimated)
  • Options
    Only cos I'm an idiot haha. Good luck
  • Options

Chelsea
    PSG
    Porto
    Doncaster
    Mk Dons

15/1

I like the look of that.
    Too late!