Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

2014/2015 Weekly betting thread

Comments

• Arsenal
    Middlesborough
    Birmingham
    Norwich
    Ipswich
    Bournemouth v derby draw

Thanks to Brum for letting me down for over 400 quid
  • Cheers Mario, you are now a serious contender with Roly as the most hated person in my life!!!!
  • Seriously unlucky that mate
  • Blimey - very unlucky Ricky.
  • Unlucky mate, thats a sickener
  • For tonight.
    Chelsea, Forest, Man U & West Brom
    just over 8/1
  • tonight: Chelsea, Man utd, Forest and Celtic win. Southampton and Stoke draws. Just under 68/1 with skybet. Only a few quid for a bit of interest.
  • Cheers Mario, you are now a serious contender with Roly as the most hated person in my life!!!!

bad luck mate. I've started getting interested in draws, they are a great way to boost the odds for just a couple of quid.
  • Think Wigan will get something at Forest. They need points desperately, and have won 4-1 on both their previous visits to Forest.

Cue a 3-0 home win!
  • Sponsored links:

• edited February 2015
    cabbles said:

Cheers Mario, you are now a serious contender with Roly as the most hated person in my life!!!!

bad luck mate. I've started getting interested in draws, they are a great way to boost the odds for just a couple of quid.
    When there are a full programme of fixtures I'm going to go with the same as last night - 1 from each division to draw.
  • cabbles said:

Cheers Mario, you are now a serious contender with Roly as the most hated person in my life!!!!

When there are a full programme of fixtures I'm going to go with the same as last night - 1 from each division to draw.
    I think you have a good shot, given the possible returns you can get for just a few quid. Obviously these things are never simple, but I think football is a lot tighter these days. The Championship is great for draws, just look at us.
  • cabbles said:

cabbles said:

I think you have a good shot, given the possible returns you can get for just a few quid. Obviously these things are never simple, but I think football is a lot tighter these days. The Championship is great for draws, just look at us.
    You know what will happen cabbbles if you include us. We will only go and win and ruin the bet (:
  • Little treble on the horses today
  • smiffyboy said:

Little treble on the horses today

"He's done it again, he's done it agggggaaaaain, his name is Smiffy, he's done it again"

I have no knowledge of the old horses, but well done

mine for tonight are

Man City (although just seen they've not beaten Stoke at the Britannia yet)
    Man Utd
    Chelsea
    Soton
    Forest
    Palace
    Parma v Chievo (under 2.5 goals)
  • All bonuses to my vegas money next week mate
  • smiffyboy said:

All bonuses to my vegas money next week mate

Trip to? Nice. I've never been. That's high roller country though, your little trebles will be laughed at by cash rich bloated Texans :wink:

You'll try and explain that you have god like status on CL with regard to your bets. you'll tell them you're a real hero on the other side of the pond.....

• Well played again Smiffy. Have a good trip. What will you be gambling on there?
  • His liver !!!
  • MrOneLung said:

His liver !!!

HaHa, my youngest son Joe went last year and said they don't hold back on the measures!

• Sponsored links:

• MrOneLung said:

His liver !!!

HaHa, my youngest son Joe went last year and said they don't hold back on the measures!

Of course they don't. The more pissed they get you, the more money they take off you.
  • Barring Chelsea and United, you could argue the remaining English games as draws.
    So I will.
  • I'm off to play black jack and enjoy the place never been before looking forward to it, your right my winnings are nothing out there lol but I've got enough in the bin to have a good time
  • edited February 2015

Think Wigan will get something at Forest. They need points desperately, and have won 4-1 on both their previous visits to Forest.

Cue a 3-0 home win!

Well I got one bit right lol.

Forest also done me in a next team to score inplay bet. Would have returned £540. Sickening.

• For tonight.
    Chelsea, Forest, Man U & West Brom
    just over 8/1

Not the longest of odds but a win nonetheless
  • nice HTC

The One M8, love it.
  • A good night tonight but if Utd had scored one more it would of been so much better. Lol ,Still a wins a win
  • Ffs, that acca looks so simple now