Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

2014/2015 Weekly betting thread

Comments

• Options
    Made a few quid tonight but Championship was bookie basher tonight.
    All 11 favs won. Yikees.
  • Options
    Went for 3 safe accies tonight. 11 results in total. Unbelievably got all 11 results correct. Whilst that paid a not to be sniffed at £61.00. I have just put it through an accie calculator and had I done it as an 11 game accie it would have paid £2600.00. Gutted.
  • Options

Went for 3 safe accies tonight. 11 results in total. Unbelievably got all 11 results correct. Whilst that paid a not to be sniffed at £61.00. I have just put it through an accie calculator and had I done it as an 11 game accie it would have paid £2600.00. Gutted.

The compromise might have been to do 20p ninefolds = £11 staked.

Any nine correct and you should get about £20 back. Ten correct and it would come to approx £200. All eleven and it would have been over a grand.

Just a suggestion as, in the long run, doing it this way works for me.

Tonight, for example, I had 10/11 and Burton were the ones to let me down but I still made 25 times my total stake. I also tend to sling in a small acca on top and whilst this is usually only 10-20% of the total stake it does make for a pretty decent "icing on the cake".
  • Options
    Do any of you EVER have more than 20% left on your battery !
  • Options
    edited February 2015
  • Options
    thought it was yours steve
  • Options

Any nine correct and you should get about £20 back. Ten correct and it would come to approx £200. All eleven and it would have been over a grand.

Tonight, for example, I had 10/11 and Burton were the ones to let me down but I still made 25 times my total stake. I also tend to sling in a small acca on top and whilst this is usually only 10-20% of the total stake it does make for a pretty decent "icing on the cake".
    That's what I often do. 2 from 11 lose and you still double your money. Reduces the big acca total if they all come in but worth it IMO.
    A small winner is better than a big loser.
  • Options

thought it was yours steve
    I can dream.
    I do laps of the coffee table if I win a tenner mate.
    Had a 6 fold from the championship tonight though, so can't complain.
  • Options

Cheers. Will definitely look to go that way in the future.

I'm not a big spender in the gambling stakes and usually do 3 straight accies.

Anything to improve my odds.
  • Options

Do any of you EVER have more than 20% left on your battery !

No to busy checking matches to charge it
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I've had worse days.
    Annoyingly was going to throw in Sheff Utd and have Watford -2.
    It seems that Watford (when playing lesser teams) dont go easy on them.
  • Options
    So many faves won last night... and I was five minutes too late to put an accy on
    Just my luck
  • Options
    arsenal 3-1
    atletico game 2-2

280/1 probably not going to come off but thats my only one for tonight!
  • Options
    Also last night ladbrokes did a new customer offer which was enhanced odds of city (10/1) and barca 6/1, easiest £60 i've ever made!
  • Options
    Just for an interest had a double on;
    Arsenal HT draw, FT win
    Bournemouth win & BTTS.
  • Options
    Last night had a 6 match selection of 15 x 4 folds come in (all to win);

Brentford
    Swindon
    Derby
    Juventus
    Middlesbro
    Watford

Absolutely gutted that I didn't have the faith in Ipswich, Preston, Bristol City, Sheff Utd, Wolves & Barca. Imagine what 7-folds from 12 correct predictions would have returned.

The big win is definitely coming. Very envious of the £34k win from £3 BTTS x 6 guy. Looks soooooo obvious and predictable, eh!!??
  • Options
    Put a tenner on:

Arsenal
    Ath madrid
    Forest

12/1
  • Options
    Hard to bet against Bournemouth with their fire power. For me, that one is the potential banana skin like the Blackburn v Norwich looked last night.
  • Options

Put a tenner on:

Arsenal
    Ath madrid
    Forest

12/1

Im sorry but I done the same bet earlier so expect to lose now
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited February 2015
    Oh here we go, Arsenal losing

Edit: Forest winning now :smiley:
  • Options
    The punters definitely struck back on Tuesday night.
    Plenty of a decent winning accas flying around on Twitter - nice to see
  • Options
    Can see why Monaco don't concede many goals. Very organised.
  • Options
    Forest winning 2-1 but Bournemouth with 75% possession according to the BBC website. Astonishing if true.
  • Options
    This is what I've chucked a fiver away on tonight

Besiktas
    v
    Liverpool

SV Salzburg
    v
    Villarreal

Dynamo Kiev
    v
    Guingamp

Feyenoord Rotterdam
    v
    AS Roma

Returns £500.

• Options
    Scunthorpe let me down for 550.

shitheads
  • Options

Scunthorpe let me down for 550.

shitheads

They missed a peno too didn't they!
  • Options
    Mk dons shafted me
  • Options
    Had Charlton, Rotheram Man U and Scotland.
    FFS Kilt wearing surrender monkeys.
  • Options
    Southampton let me down for serious, serious money