Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Switzerland v England 8th September.

124»

Comments

• Options
    Can't afford Estonia.
    Hoping that Scotland allocation is over 5k. if not reckon I'll struggle with getting a ticket for that one.
  • Options

As a member you can now buy 8 tickets during the priority sale but the other 7 also have to be members. You used to only be able to buy 4 together. I think that is the change, so more of your (member) mates can sit together.

No change to general sale I don't believe, so it does not help if you're a member but want to take a load of non-members. That will be the same as before.

Was that not the case before the new membership?
    Don't think so. Don't think I was ever able to buy for 8 members in one order in years gone by.
  • Options
    Me and @NomadicAddick‌ are looking to go to Estonia but neither of us have any points, what dyou reckon the chances are of getting a ticket?
  • Options

Me and @NomadicAddick‌ are looking to go to Estonia but neither of us have any points, what dyou reckon the chances are of getting a ticket?

Small.
  • Options
    Unlikely but don't let that put you off. Always a chance you'll pick one up out there.

I got in the England end with a home end ticket in Montenegro a few years back.

And even if you don't you'll still have a great time - the 90mins football is usually the worst bit of the trip.
  • Options

Unlikely but don't let that put you off. Always a chance you'll pick one up out there.

I got in the England end with a home end ticket in Montenegro a few years back.

And even if you don't you'll still have a great time - the 90mins football is usually the worst bit of the trip.

Cheers mate, I'd still be up for going without a ticket cos it sounds like a quality experience but it's quite expensive so will have to weigh it up with @NomadicAddick‌