Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Andy delort (This saga is all over - or is it???)

Comments

• Options
    Lort is the Danish word for shit.... Andy Deshit..
  • Options
    Well de is the French word for From so.... Andy FromShit
  • Options
    Fumbluff said:

Bubble said:

Wouldn't be the same without this bit though

Richard Cawley ‏@RichCawleySLP

Delort set to be loaned. Hasn't settled at Wigan. Wolves also keen.

He hasn't settled in Wigan? Well he'll just LOVE Wolverhampton then..
    I think Wolverhampton may well be the most depressing place in the UK.
    Says someone who can't have ever been to Hull...
    Coventry or Boston just about beat Wolverhampton for depressing places.....
  • Options
    has he signed yet?
  • Options
    colin1961 said:

Was not in squad for this afternoon Reserve game in which Wigan beat Wrexham 3-1

Is he usually?
  • Options

colin1961 said:

Was not in squad for this afternoon Reserve game in which Wigan beat Wrexham 3-1

Is he usually?
    Usually he is yeah... Apparently he's scored 6-goals in 4-matches for them getting a few assists I read the other day
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    just seen him at Bluewater in the stripey jumper/onion section of M & S.
  • Options
    Macronate said:

just seen him at Bluewater in the stripey jumper/onion section of M & S.

Nailed on then!!!..........................Was his old man on his phone though???
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Wigan Athletic forward Oriol Riera has returned to Spain and signed for Deportivo La Coruna on loan, the club confirm.

We still think Delort is going? Wigan must be signing at least one other striker to replace both strikers
  • Options
    ross1 said:

Wigan Athletic forward Oriol Riera has returned to Spain and signed for Deportivo La Coruna on loan, the club confirm.

We still think Delort is going? Wigan must be signing at least one other striker to replace both strikers

Their faces aren't white enough for Malky.
  • Options
    SLP

Peeters on Delort

"He could be a good player for us - again it's on the owner if he wants to spend the money. I have talks with him and he knows what is necessary. Delort was interesting a few months ago, so he's still interesting".

Also quotes he is on £14,000 a week at Wigan
  • Options
    Bubble said:

SLP

Peeters on Delort

"He could be a good player for us - again it's on the owner if he wants to spend the money. I have talks with him and he knows what is necessary. Delort was interesting a few months ago, so he's still interesting".

Also quotes he is on £14,000 a week at Wigan

14k!! thats a no chance then.

• Options
    I wouldn't want him at 1400 let alone 14000 per week.
  • Options
    Depends if we're paying all the wages or not.
  • Options
    If (and it would depend on Wigan's appetite) we could do a loan deal with the right terms its worth a try

e.g. an option to buy at, say, 1.5 mill i.e. if he scores a shed load its still only 1.5 mill. And we pay half his wages.
  • Options
    I would guess we would go to £10K for a decent striker. So £4K x 52 = £208K, say 4 yr contract = £800K. If we were going to pay £2.5M then just offer £1.75M and net position is the same.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    In today's Sun it says Sunderland will offload Danny Graham to Wigan for £500,000

Maybe then they'll let Delort leave?
  • Options
    It is depressing to read Bob's "interest" in Delort. For reasons we did to death earlier in this monster of a thread, I am certain that our "interest" only emerged relatively late in the process of sale of footballer by social media auction. I would love to know whether Phil Chapple took a look at this bloke. Actually I asked Richard Wiseman to ask him for the Trust interview, but he never did. Might have been too direct. I seriously doubt whether PC, Bob, or anyone else in the network has actually seen Delort live in action. I would love to be proved wrong

The implication is that our wonderful European scouting network has come up with two options to fill our striking needs. One, a Standard failure. The other, one that every club in Northern Europe knows about. Neither, to my amateur eyes, look like a natural complement to Vetokele, rather an alternative version of him. Are there really no other strikers in the whole of Europe that the scouting network could uncover for us? I'm afraid I am starting to become sceptical again about the Network. Again, I hope to be proved wrong by the end of the month.
  • Options
    Think its safe to say its over again now, Peeters said he was still interested in him but now he has gone I think that ends Delort interest from us
  • Options
    BBAD

Bring Back Andy Delores
  • Options

Think its safe to say its over again now, Peeters said he was still interested in him but now he has gone I think that ends Delort interest from us

• Options
    Played 20 minutes today, can't we distract ourselves by talking about this pillock again rather than our catalogue of disasters?
  • Options
    colin1961 said:

Interesting comments coming out of Wigan, they say the expected Delort to join Charlton on loan but now Peeters has left they have had no contact to say if the deal is still on ?

As ever...source? Link?........