Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Andy delort (This saga is all over - or is it???)

Comments

• Options
    Talal said:

CAFCTrev said:

Church or Delort, who would you rather have?

Delort, just to kill this thread.
    The thread that never stops taking
  • Options
    cafckev said:

Sorry to revive the topic, but Dr Kish saying we could still be after him now that Wigan have gone down!!!!

Did he say that the bell is tolling for Andy?
  • Options
    Can't be arsed to check 57 pages to see if this have already been said ?

Peeters said to Katrien early in the season that Igor and Delort would be a great double act. hence why we put our bid in which was trumped by Wigan.
    When it was clear that Wigan would let him go out on loan, Katrien asked
    Bob Peeters what he thought ? He said don't bother !
  • Options
    Andy Delort, Chris O'Grady... they made Tucudean look a good signing!
  • Options
    The end.......
  • Options
    Who would he vote for

Tory
    Lab
    Lib
    Ukip
    Green
    Snp

We need to know
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Who would he vote for

Tory
    Lab
    Lib
    Ukip
    Green
    Snp

We need to know

Green...if the recycling of this thread is anything to go by!!
  • Options

cafckev said:

Sorry to revive the topic, but Dr Kish saying we could still be after him now that Wigan have gone down!!!!

Did he say that the bell is tolling for Andy?
    No he said he's a bellend.
  • Options

Can't be arsed to check 57 pages to see if this have already been said ?

Peeters said to Katrien early in the season that Igor and Delort would be a great double act. hence why we put our bid in which was trumped by Wigan.
    When it was clear that Wigan would let him go out on loan, Katrien asked
    Bob Peeters what he thought ? He said don't bother !

My recollection though is that Bob Peeters said don't bother because he had turned us down and Peeters did not want to talk to a player that had decided not to play for us. I think she said that GL would be willing to reconsider. Since he has not exactly excelled I think it would be strange to go back in for him unless we could get him for peanuts.
  • Options
    I think if we can get him for Almonds, we should do it.
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:

I think if we can get him for Almonds, we should do it.

Does Andy Delort pronounce it all-munds, ah-munds, or Al-munds?
  • Options
    There are better options out there for £2-3m. If we're spending lets spend on someone who hasn't been a failure in our division in the last 12 months.

That Ciftci guy from Dundee for example.
  • Options
    Any reports of his performances in Wigan reserves?
  • Options
    TelMc32 said:

Who would he vote for

Tory
    Lab
    Lib
    Ukip
    Green
    Snp

We need to know

Green...if the recycling of this thread is anything to go by!!
    He did Labour somewhat in his performances at Wigan.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Addicted said:

There are better options out there for £2-3m. If we're spending lets spend on someone who hasn't been a failure in our division in the last 12 months.

Exactly! I'd like us to go back in for Jean Christophe bahbeck from PSG!
  • Options
    Addicted said:

Good shout re: Ciftci but I think the whole reason we'd be back in for Delort would be because he's no longer worth the £2-3m price tag banded around last summer.

Wigan will want to get back as much of the money as they can but at the same time, they obviously want him off their books.

Maybe a deal can be made at a sensible price.
  • Options
    With a whole summer ahead of us, I am sure we can get this thread to 2 thousand posts
  • Options
    Welcome to charlton andy.
  • Options
    after the sterling job he's appeared to do at Wigan I for one cannot wait to welcome him here. The joy of him and Churchinho up top will be one to live long in the memories.
  • Options
    ilovelucy said:

Any reports of his performances in Wigan reserves?

I don't think he is even playing in the reserves, he has been sent back on loan to whence he came.
  • Options

Addicted said:

Good shout re: Ciftci but I think the whole reason we'd be back in for Delort would be because he's no longer worth the £2-3m price tag banded around last summer.

Wigan will want to get back as much of the money as they can but at the same time, they obviously want him off their books.

Maybe a deal can be made at a sensible price.
    The classic "he may be shit but at least he's cheap"!

If he tears up L1 for half a season then we should re-evaluate, but so far I've only seen him score in grainy old youtube clips.
  • Options
    Yeah, back in France on loan was the last I heard.....
  • Options
    We were obviously interested for good reason and that won't have changed. Not all signings have to be marquee, it's about building a squad and if the club think Delort is right for CAFC, they'll go back in for him.
  • Options
    Back with Tours in the bottom half of the 2nd div....getting a game or two...yet to score...playing tonight.....