Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Andy delort (This saga is all over - or is it???)

Comments

• Options
    West2003 said:

Gone back to Tours on loan.

With his ego crushed & his tail between his legs...................
  • Options
    So, he spent six months in the Wigan reserves for a ten fold increase in his wages?

Football, truly, has gone mad!

Bullet dodged!
  • Options
    I would still like him to come to us. I think in the right team he could be a very good player. Things obviously were not right at Wigan from the start and the club seems to be struggling big time. So maybe it was not all about him "being shit"
    Get him down the Valley and let "our Guy" sort him out............
  • Options

I would still like him to come to us. I think in the right team he could be a very good player. Things obviously were not right at Wigan from the start and the club seems to be struggling big time. So maybe it was not all about him "being shit"
    Get him down the Valley and let "our Guy" sort him out............

Not buying him might be the only decent thing that happened this season. (Apart from this thread of course!)
  • Options
    I'd still take a punt on him. If Roland spent 700k on Polish Pete then spending a million or so on AD would be well worth the gamble!
    I wonder if Wigan would want a "part exchange"!?!?
  • Options
    edited February 2015

I'd still take a punt on him. If Roland spent 700k on Polish Pete then spending a million or so on AD would be well worth the gamble!

really?

again I ask why you are writing PP off

Andy Delort 11 games 0 goals
    Polish Pete 6 Minutes(he came on on the 87th minute when we was already 2-0 down) 0 goals

could people please stop writing him off before we have seen him, you cant judge someone on 6 minutes of football
  • Options

really?

Polish Pete 6 Minutes(he came on on the 87th minute when we was already 2-0 down) 0 goals

could people please stop writing him off before we have seen him, you cant judge someone on 6 minutes of football
    What about if they get taken off in a development game because their poor?

• Options

really?

A game where they are player with inferior players on a inferior pitch with hardly any crowd, IMO you cant judge a player on a development game
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

really?

A game where they are player with inferior players on a inferior pitch with hardly any crowd, IMO you cant judge a player on a development game
    That's why i got you earmarked to be chairman in ten years time because you always come back with Bullshi good retorts.

• Options
    edited February 2015

really?

That's why i got you earmarked to be chairman in ten years time because you always come back with Bullshi good retorts.

I put IMO in there so if you think its bullshit i could not give a crap
  • Options
    What about if the coaches who watch PP train regularly think he's pony and will be of no use to a non scoring pony Championship club
  • Options

really?

Maybe not completely but you can get an idea what their game is about and how strong and quick they are. He was signed to play for the first team not for the u21s and to be loaned out.
  • Options
    Scoham said:

really?

Maybe not completely but you can get an idea what their game is about and how strong and quick they are. He was signed to play for the first team not for the u21s and to be loaned out.
    You seem to be overlooking his FIFA stats, which are clearly more important than actual performances.
  • Options
    Yes really!!, I have seen (all be it, a small "cameo") from our PP, and I have watched quite a lot of footage, all be it for his previous clubs in France and I think he looks like a "natural" goalscorer. I say again, Wigan have really struggled this season, from one of the favorites for automatic promotion, an owner who is not afraid of spending money, a manager who started pretty well. I just think he went to the wrong club, even if he hadn't of signed for us, maybe Brentford or a team like Bournemouth I'm sure he would have done a lot better. Yes it is only my opinion I know but I was really excited when it was looking like we had "got" him. I guess we will never know unless he comes back to England with a bit of confidence and plays in a team that is playing good football. Come on Roland, take a punt and give him (and his Dad) another chance to join us!

COYR..........
  • Options
    Scored on the 64th minute in a home 1-1 draw with the team 6th, Tours still in 18th place(relegation zone) but I am sure Andy will get them out of trouble
  • Options
    Thank you Andy for not signing.
    I am certain that we wouldn't now have the Mighty Watt if Big Bob had wasted Rolands cash on signing you and would probably be where Wigan are now. A life time of gratitude.
  • Options

I am certain that we wouldn't now have the Mighty Watt if Big Bob had wasted Rolands cash on signing you and would probably be where Wigan are now. A life time of gratitude.

That brings a (tattooed) tear to the eye.............
  • Options

Since when was Delort identified as Bob's choice? Igor was certainly Bob's pick but I was under the impression Roland was the one going after Delort but baulked at the fee. A good decision in the end from Roland.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Wattokeleort
  • Options
    Sorry to revive the topic, but Dr Kish saying we could still be after him now that Wigan have gone down!!!!
  • Options
    cafckev said:

Sorry to revive the topic, but Dr Kish saying we could still be after him now that Wigan have gone down!!!!

He cant even score at Tours now only managed 2 league goals since he has been back there
  • Options
    Not this again.

Behave.
  • Options
    LOL brilliant. Honestly, we might as well take a punt on him if the price is right but not as anything more than a fourth choice.
  • Options
    Church or Delort, who would you rather have?
  • Options
    Kap10 said:

CAFCTrev said:

Church or Delort, who would you rather have?

Leaburn

You jest but..........