Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Frank Maloney

Comments

• Options
    edited August 2014
    Bloody hell!! Used to drink with him in Courts in Chancery Lane in the late 90's when I was at Goldmans. Used to be a right flash f***er throwing cash about.
    Would never have seen this coming. I'm genuinely shocked and I don't get shocked easily.
  • Options
    Ha Ha, superb. Aggressive fascist little bastard. I bet the BNP have chucked him/her out.
  • Options
    A proper Wtf moment
  • Options
    Pretty brave if you ask me. I hope Kellie is able to live a happier life now.
  • Options
    Blimey did not see that coming. Very brave thing to do.
  • Options
    Certainly one of the more surprising stories you're ever likely to read
  • Options
    Couldn't make this up. Guessing he had given up on playing Charlie Large in Millwall's Ospitality Suite.
  • Options
    Very very strange
  • Options
    Apparently he sold his story to Sunday Mirror to himself, wasn't a sting or anything.

Anything for a pound note, typical Promoter mentality.
  • Options

Apparently he sold his story to Sunday Mirror to himself, wasn't a sting or anything.

Well he lost a fortune on David Price
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited August 2014

cs1986 said:

Now known as Katie Price?
    Maybe he has changed for David...

It has got to be a would ya!?
  • Options
    I thought she/he lived/lives in Chislehurst ?
  • Options
    edited August 2014

I thought she/he lived/lives in Chislehurst ?

As has been said above , I never saw this coming .

When I lived in Sidcup I often used to see him in David Lloyd in Foots Cray early in the morning .I was told s/he lived in one of the big houses on the A20, but that was 10 years ago around the time s/he stood to be Mayor.

• Options
    I wonder how they choose their new name? Kellie, Mandy etc
  • Options
    Why do they always turn into ugly birds, not pretty ones?
  • Options
    Him and John terry can go.out together that pic of the jt look alike has to be jt
  • Options
    Most bizarre thing I've read in a long time
  • Options
    Does indeed live in Chislehurst, in the acquired wealth but not sure how bit.
  • Options
    According to Wiki his new name is Kellie Delilah Pixie Dust Maloney. Good luck to her.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    cafctom said:

Most bizarre thing I've read in a long time

Second for me, to the cannibal bloke in Canterbury who was plotting to eat the takeaway lady in Chop Chop!
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    Each to there own, if it wants to prance around in a petty coat then let it.

I wonder if it has gone the full ticket and had the scrotum moulded into a snatch
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    I take it back it see sky sports says he has had full gender reassignment... Must have been risky after two heart attacks/scares
  • Options

I'm backing Roy Cropper

• Options

"It", classy stuff MSE7. Accept people will make jokes about this and when people sell their story to a newspaper they are fair game, to an extent, but no need to take a dehumanising tone.

Banter
  • Options
    The next bout hes promoting theres going to be a big purse.Hes asked for a Louis Vuitton.A bit below the belt ....Sorry
  • Options

The next bout hes promoting theres going to be a big purse.Hes asked for a Louis Vuitton.A bit below the belt ....Sorry

I thought he was losing the bit below the belt?

• Options
    edited August 2014
    I didn't dehumanise him/

"It", classy stuff MSE7. Accept people will make jokes about this and when people sell their story to a newspaper they are fair game, to an extent, but no need to take a dehumanising tone.

I didn't dehumanise anyone. The thought didn't even cross my mind.

If you think that a man dressed as a women is dehumanising then please take yourself elsewhere

• Options
    edited August 2014
    MSE7 said:

I didn't dehumanise him/

I didn't dehumanise anyone. The thought didn't even cross my mind.

If you think that a man dressed as a women is dehumanising then please take yourself elsewhere

"man dressed as a woman".....

Isnt she having full gender re-assignment surgery? So essentially she will be a woman biologically as well as emotionally.

Seems bizarre that your avatar is "one life no regrets" yet you are making fun of someone for trying to follow your mantra.

Very odd.