Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Frank Maloney

Comments

• Options
    edited August 2014
    ...oh dear, someone's not getting the attention they think they deserve this morning.
  • Options
    Calm down Dame Edna ..

You think I actually give a fook?

I am a warrior mate I thrive on hatred

Maybe you should slip into some frilly knickers if your this cut up about it
  • Options

"It", classy stuff MSE7. Accept people will make jokes about this and when people sell their story to a newspaper they are fair game, to an extent, but no need to take a dehumanising tone.

Why the hell have you flagged this MSE7?

You seriously need to take some time away from this forum and take a breath. There are some severe anger issues building up in you from this and a few posts recently. As I say, your avater is one I wholeheartedly agree with. Which makes it all the more strange how judgemental you have been here.
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    I'll flag what I want
    I'll flag what I want
    I'm a warrior I'll flag what I want
    I'm MSE7 and I'll do what I want

Been anger management before but I had a fight with the Tutor on the first day lol

Flag me quick!! Flag the MSE7!!

You melt
  • Options
    JMPJMP
    edited August 2014

"He's one of your own...."

Talk about karma.

Oops.

"She's one of your own...."

You f**king what?

You thick c**t how can you even dare to compare Maloney with a raving nonse that abused women & kids for all them years.

• Options
    I'll give this thread another 5 mins........
  • Options
    I think I'm starting to lose my sense of humor
    Everything is so tense and gloom
    I almost feel like I gotta check the temperature in the room
    Just as soon as I walk in
    It's like all eyes on me
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    JMP said:

Talk about karma.

Oops.

You f**king what?

You thick c**t how can you even dare to compare Maloney with a raving nonse that abused women & kids for all them years.

Comparing thousands of people who happen to be from the same area as him is fine though falconwood, before you ask.
  • Options

JMP said:

Talk about karma.

Oops.

You f**king what?

Comparing thousands of people who happen to be from the same area as him is fine though falconwood, before you ask.
    Did I condone that?

Cheap shot trying to compare a nonse to a tranny.

What people forget about poor Leeds is that they are the ones that chant about Munich so I wouldn't feel to sorry for them.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

MSE7 said:

I didn't dehumanise him/

"It", classy stuff MSE7. Accept people will make jokes about this and when people sell their story to a newspaper they are fair game, to an extent, but no need to take a dehumanising tone.

I didn't dehumanise anyone. The thought didn't even cross my mind.

If you think that a man dressed as a women is dehumanising then please take yourself elsewhere

"man dressed as a woman".....

Isnt she having full gender re-assignment surgery? So essentially she will be a woman biologically as well as emotionally.

Seems bizarre that your avatar is "one life no regrets" yet you are making fun of someone for trying to follow your mantra.

Very odd.
    Hasn't had the surgery yet so technically that statement isn't incorrect.

• Options
    JMP said:

JMP said:

Talk about karma.

Oops.

You f**king what?

Did I condone that?

Cheap shot trying to compare a nonse to a tranny.

What people forget about poor Leeds is that they are the ones that chant about Munich so I wouldn't feel to sorry for them.
    If you called out some of your own support in the same manner on Saturday then no, you haven't condoned it and I stand corrected. If you didn't, then get off your high horse.

And no-one feels sorry for Leeds.
  • Options
    Leeds and scum boreoff you know what you are
  • Options
    Oh dear.

Anyway I want to ask if anybody knows if a person can change gender actually. My understanding is that females are xx chromosomes and males are xy. I know surgery can be involved but is gender defined by the chromosomes you're born with, or is there some other definition?
  • Options
    Dude doesn't look like a lady
  • Options
    seth plum said:

Oh dear.

Anyway I want to ask if anybody knows if a person can change gender actually. My understanding is that females are xx chromosomes and males are xy. I know surgery can be involved but is gender defined by the chromosomes you're born with, or is there some other definition?

As Wikipedia puts it: Gender is the range of characteristics pertaining to, and differentiating between, masculinity and femininity. Depending on the context, these characteristics may include biological sex (i.e. the state of being male, female or intersex), sex-based social structures (including gender roles and other social roles), or gender identity.

So, gender is made up from the biological sex (which can be realigned by surgery, although not to the extent of re-configuring at the chromosome level), as well as gender roles and gender identity. So it would seem that surgery is just the final element that enables someone to realign.
  • Options
    seth plum said:

Oh dear.

Scientifically speaking (at biological level) the XY Chromosomes are still XY after surgery therefore He will still be a Male, Only made to appear as a Female.

There is nothing wrong with that. If it makes them more comfortable, why the hell not do it?

I don't even want to know what religion thinks of all this.
  • Options
    This thread took a turn very swiftly
  • Options
    What are the rules if I dress and act like a dog for two years, does that mean I qualify for a tail implant, and am officially recognised as a dog?
  • Options

What are the rules if I dress and act like a dog for two years, does that mean I qualify for a tail implant, and am officially recognised as a dog?

You're officially recognised as a loon!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Rizzo said:

Strangely, that is my point - where does / should it end
  • Options

Rizzo said:

Bit of a diffrence between a gender change and changing to a completely different animal. Bit of a loony comparison to be fair.
  • Options
    edited August 2014

Rizzo said:

Do you (in your scenario) believe you are a dog (a completely different species?) As that's weird.

Are you saying women are a different species to men? You seem very homophobic or maybe just confused with your comment.

Surely a belief that purely he was born the wrong sex (but the correct species), wants to live out the rest of his life as Kellie, that is his decision.

A baby's sex is determined at fertilisation. A chromosome from the father's sperm determines whether the child is male or female. If an X chromosome is present the baby is a girl; if a Y chromosome is carried by the sperm instead, the baby is a boy.

This next bit is yet to be proven or disproven as it is my theory:

What if the Egg (obviously an X chromosome) somehow determines how one perceives ones self? What if it's decided at that inital stage during the periodic cycle whether that egg will give the child male or female personality characteristics or if it is a random chemical difference in that egg? Yes the sperm carries either X or Y but what if the egg has more to do with it than we think?

Just a thought.
  • Options
    Thanks for the replies. For the record I have no problem with the issue at hand, I am interested in the way(s) gender is defined.
  • Options
    who knows where it should end but soon he won't have an end to worry about
  • Options
    But why is there? 20 years ago, many would have called Maloney a loony for wanting to be a bird.
  • Options

But why is there? 20 years ago, many would have called Maloney a loony for wanting to be a bird.

He/she will be a woman that lives as a human. I.e eat, sleeps and shits like a human.

She won't be on all fours taking a dump on the floor, getting walked by a human owner and getting taken to taken to vet when she is ill.

There is a huge difference between changing from human male to human female than human man to dog.
  • Options

So you are saying today people's belief that he should be able to live out his days is wrong?

Maybe 20 years ago people were too afraid to come forward with such problems as they feared a backlash. Maybe 40 years ago it was worse and 80 years ago even worse.

Why shouldn't people be able to be comfortable in whatever outfit or persona they perceive themselves to be?
  • Options
    I really don't understand why some people are getting themselves worked up about this – why does it bother you so?

Maloney has clearly been a troubled and confused individual for some time. As posted on page 1 by WSS this is what Maloney was saying 10 years ago when he stood for London Mayor for UKIP:

"I don't have a problem with gays, what I have a problem with is them openly flaunting their sexuality.......

I'm more for traditional family values and family life. I'm anti same-sex marriages and I'm anti same-sex families.

I don't think it's right for children to be brought up that way. I don't think two men can bring up a child.

If you are homosexual, you are homosexual - just get on with your life and stop bitching about things."

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/3666155.stm

For those attacking him now – you never know where you might be in 10 years time?
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:

Rizzo said:

Do you (in your scenario) believe you are a dog (a completely different species?) As that's weird.

Woof