Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Frank Maloney

Comments

• Options
    I agree th
    Dazzler21 said:

But why is there? 20 years ago, many would have called Maloney a loony for wanting to be a bird.

So you are saying today people's belief that he should be able to live out his days is wrong?

Maybe 20 years ago people were too afraid to come forward with such problems as they feared a backlash. Maybe 40 years ago it was worse and 80 years ago even worse.

Why shouldn't people be able to be comfortable in whatever outfit or persona they perceive themselves to be?
    I personally agree that they should. Even if they want to be a dog.

• Options
    ha ha ha
  • Options
    Will he be standing for Mayor representing UKIP again ? A friend of his said Frank did make Homophobic comments but Kellie is much more Liberal !! Nigel Farage will welcome him with open arms.
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    I don't care really, wish her well, but I really don't want these wo/men in ladies toilets, but maybe it's an irrational prejudice and I just have to get used to it. In France men and women use the same loos so I guess it's just that it's not something I am accustomed to.
  • Options

I don't care really, wish her well, but I really don't want these wo/men in ladies toilets, but maybe it's an irrational prejudice and I just have to get used to it. In France men and women use the same loos so I guess it's just that it's not something I am accustomed to.

Oh no the forum flag police are going to get you now. Flag flag flag people

• Options
    @Chizz Flagged a lot on this thread. Is it a topic particularly close to your heart? (Serious question)
  • Options
    Chizz said:

@Chizz Flagged a lot on this thread. Is it a topic particularly close to your heart? (Serious question)

Gender realignment isn't a topic particularly close to my heart. But I find thoughtless, unpleasant, uncharitable, offensive, uncaring, horrible, nasty, spiteful, ignorant discrimination a bit irritating. That's all.

Fair enough
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    What do they do with all the penises they cut off, do they give the to women who wish to become men?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

What do they do with all the penises they cut off, do they give the to women who wish to become men?

No they stick them in the stands at the New Den to make the place look slightly busier than it actually is
    And raise the average IQ of the crowd.
  • Options
    Why have I gained an abuse flag? Break it to me gently please guys ;-)
  • Options

Why have I gained an abuse flag? Break it to me gently please guys ;-)

Mate only proper geezers get the flag
  • Options
    I wonder if he will be a "gay" woman or a "straight" woman? Some people that have gender realignment don't necessarily fancy the same sex that they were born but simply don't "belong" in that body.

• Options
    I don't have a massive problem, if men wish to dress as women.
    However, if the Charlton team come running out tomorrow in little short skirts, then enoughs enough :-)
  • Options
    Still think it's some kind of joke / lost bet / retribution. Can't be real.
  • Options
    JT said:

Still think it's some kind of joke / lost bet / retribution. Can't be real.

It wouldn't surprise me at all. If it is a wind up he deserves to be castrated. There's a joke there somewhere.
  • Options

I don't have a massive problem, if men wish to dress as women.
    However, if the Charlton team come running out tomorrow in little short skirts, then enoughs enough :-)

phwoarrr ;-)

• Options
    Looking and sounding like Frank Kellie does today, his her biggest problem will be trying to stop Wayne Rooney hitting on him her!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

No they stick them in the stands at the New Den to make the place look slightly busier than it actually is
    And raise the average IQ of the crowd.
    Quite apt, the mention of IQ!!

• Options
    edited August 2014
    Unreal
  • Options
    JMP said:

"He's one of your own...."

Talk about karma.

Oops.

"She's one of your own...."

You f**king what?

You thick c**t how can you even dare to compare Maloney with a raving nonse that abused women & kids for all them years.

Interesting.
  • Options
    Sexy
  • Options
    edited August 2014

lol

Quality thread, almost Owlstalk.
  • Options

But why is there? 20 years ago, many would have called Maloney a loony for wanting to be a bird.

So, times change.. You envious of your ancestors living in caves ?
  • Options

No, all the cocks join here as new members... Puns fully intended
  • Options

no ...they collect them all together and make wallets out of them ...if you rub them in the right place they turn into rucksacks

• Options
    shine166 said:

So, times change.. You envious of your ancestors living in caves ?
    Times do change, change is good (according to Maloney anyway!)

• Options
    Chislehurst is a hot bed for this sort of thing