Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Inbetweeners 2

Anyone else been to see this? Went last night. Loved it. Thought it was better than the original.

Ramped up the "filth" factor but had me in stitches.

Highly recommended if you are a fan.

Comments

• Options
    Completely agree, couple of real belly laughs
  • Options
    Was due to.go.last night but couldn't glad it's a good review will make more effort to get there
  • Options
    Also saw it last night, very funny in parts, especially the runaway turd.
  • Options
    Found myself with nothing to do so gave it a try. Completely mindless. Brilliant!!!!!
  • Options
    Thought it was awful personally.

Obviously some funny moments but was no where near as funny as the series/first film.
  • Options
    Brilliant, loved it, better tha the original but nowhere near the series (as expected)
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    Thought it was a real let down some funny moments but overall thought it was crap with a crap story line lost interest half way through and was clock watching, the ending is pants aswell, not a touch on the first
  • Options

Thought it was awful personally.

Obviously some funny moments but was no where near as funny as the series/first film.

Am in the same boat. Am an inbetweeners die hard but was gutted by that film. The scene with them having no water, ran on well too long, wasn't funny (i was crying my eyes out, thought they were dead).

Poo chasing will down the slide? Not funny.

Give me 4 random episodes over that anyday.
  • Options
    Amazing!!

Best scene is the opening scene with Simon dressed as Herminey
  • Options
    Wasn't good and has fallen into the trap of the characters becoming completely ridiculous exaggerations of where they started out. For instance Neil was loveable but a bit thick to start with, now he's a barely functioning human being.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Amazing!!

Can't have been that good if you didn't remember it was Neil! ;)
  • Options
    I don't watch many films but loved all 3 series the first film and this film

My sort of childish humour

Couple of lulls but it's a 90 minute film it's expected

Wife couldn't open her eyes on the poo scene
  • Options
    CAFCsayer said:

Amazing!!

Can't have been that good if you didn't remember it was Neil! ;)
    Course it was because Neill had that moment in the pub playing pool.

I got confused cause I think it was Simon who said " but Herminey's sexy "
  • Options
    Didn't think it was as good as the first.

What makes the show brilliant is the whole "I can definitely relate to that" factor that comes with embarrassing things in school, trying to chat up birds, going on lads' holiday to Malia after school finishes etc.

The whole Australia thing didn't really do that for me, though there were a couple of brilliant scenes in there.
  • Options
    Thought it was funny and to the standard of the first film although the series are better.

The guitar scene is one of the most I've laughed in ages though
  • Options
    Loved it. Great experience to go to the cinema and have everyone laughing in unison. Haven't had that since I went to the first movie
  • Options
    I found it brilliant!! much better than the first. at multiple times it had me in stiches!! would recommend
  • Options
    Thought the trailers for sex tape and let's be cops looked funny
  • Options

Loved it. Great experience to go to the cinema and have everyone laughing in unison. Haven't had that since I went to the first movie

Thats what struck me.

Its been out over a week and the cinema was still packed.

As you say, rare to have a whole cinema cracking up but it happened 3-4 times last night.

• Options
    Thought it was terrible! Gutted
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    cracking film, schoolboy/toilet humour so right up my street, better than the first one and some real proper belly laughs
  • Options
    Saw it last week and thought it was great. As has been said, not been to the cinema in ages and everyone was in stitches. Thought it was better than the first.
  • Options
    Really want to see it. To put it into context, the first film took £45m (the year The Kings Speech took £50m) and this one should take £35m with Lego Movie taking £30m..... AMAZING BOX OFFICE from a purely British TV franchise!
  • Options
    Bought it from the dvd man.
  • Options
    Funny in places, nowhere near as good as the first film or the tv series. Came out of the cinema very disappointed.
  • Options
    Loved the series , loved the first one , loved the second one.
  • Options
    no not a great story line ....not great acting ,no great development in the characters but Bloomin hilarious !!!!
    great to see a film where the whole audience is in uproar re the flume incident (thats all i ll say as i ll spoil for those who havent seen it)...
  • Options
    Anyone know of sites / app to stream it?
  • Options

Anyone know of sites / app to stream it?

No, go to the cinema and stop stealing things! :-)