Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Inbetweeners 2

13»

Comments

• Options
    I'm really not surprised you don't understand actually, you don't come across as the sharpest, it must be said!

Anyway, hope you keep coming back and enjoying the views of us 'morons'. Ciao for now
  • Options
    RedMist said:

Anyone know of sites / app to stream it?

Get off your arse and go to the cinema and see it, It's as far as I'm aware a British made film, and if people like you keep doing this then in 10 years time there wont be any films being made any more to watch!
    Sorry to rant but the culture of "I'll just stream it" with any new films or music, It's personal to me as my bands last album 2 days before it's release popped up on a Russian download site and lets just say, wish I hadn't seen the figures-these figures surely impact on record sales, and therefore impact on the relationship with the record label (the sales is what talks) after they've been ramping up towards the release date.
    A subject for a different thread I know, but thought it was pertinent.
    Go and buy the album, go and buy the cinema ticket, support it or lose it-it's the same as a football club! (what would happen if no one went to a match and just watched in on a stream at home).

...Resume discussion-Love Colin.
    It's ok I found it....
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    This place is full of argumentative assholes.. myself included. I like it though.
  • Options
    Will! Poo!
  • Options
    Found it very funny, weren't many in the screen we saw it in, so atmosphere was not the greatest and they had to put up with my chuckling. Poo scene and Will's sex (sort of) scene made me lol.
  • Options
    Not as good as I was expecting, it was ok but never lived up to the hype.
  • Options
    RedChaser said:

Not as good as I was expecting, it was ok but never lived up to the hype.

AGREE
  • Options
    Bottom line is they are 2 of the biggest grossing British comedy films of all time so fait play to em. I am biased but think that's a great achievement. Not seen the 2nd one yet but am going to see it in Gravesend with a q and a in a week or two. The 1st one was very good.
  • Options

RedMist said:

Anyone know of sites / app to stream it?

Get off your arse and go to the cinema and see it, It's as far as I'm aware a British made film, and if people like you keep doing this then in 10 years time there wont be any films being made any more to watch!
    Sorry to rant but the culture of "I'll just stream it" with any new films or music, It's personal to me as my bands last album 2 days before it's release popped up on a Russian download site and lets just say, wish I hadn't seen the figures-these figures surely impact on record sales, and therefore impact on the relationship with the record label (the sales is what talks) after they've been ramping up towards the release date.
    A subject for a different thread I know, but thought it was pertinent.
    Go and buy the album, go and buy the cinema ticket, support it or lose it-it's the same as a football club! (what would happen if no one went to a match and just watched in on a stream at home).

...Resume discussion-Love Colin.
    It's ok I found it....
    oh good. Id hate for you to have to put any effort into life ;O)
  • Options
    JaShea99 said:

Brilliant. Show me a better source for Charlton news and opinions and I'll gladly sign up now.

Did anybody else read this in the voice of Will?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Saw it tonight - OK and some funny scenes but nothing like as funny as the hype lead me to think it would be.