Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

farting

Comments

• Options
    edited August 2014

But to answer your question. I don't fart. Never have, never will.

Can't be true, Wmt !

When I was little , my Dad told me that the only person who doesn't fart is the Queen.

Not sure how he knew that though....

No, I was lying. The only thing that stopped me from rattling the chandeliers was living with Mary. Now I live on my own the walls resound, the chairs shake and all of my musical instruments resonate to my emissions.

Incredibly stereotyped I know. She used to try to stop me shouting and swearing when I was driving as well, bless her. Can't fart, can't swear, what can you do?
  • Options

serious question, do you fart a lot. i don't mean pull my finger for fun farting, just everyday farting. i asked my doctor once and he said we all fart about 40 times a day but i think i do more than that.

it's particularly aggravating when i go to my meditation group twice a week. i seem to spend my whole evening squeezing my butt cheeks together, so i don't let out a stream of loud farts, makes it near impossible to meditate.

Are you a vegetarian by any chance?
  • Options
    As a youngster I once farted so loudly in an enclosed space it was like a gun going off. I really took myself by surprise. Proud moment.
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    Uboat said:

As a youngster I once farted so loudly in an enclosed space it was like a torpedo going off. I really took myself by surprise. Proud moment.

Fixed that for you hope you didn't mind :-)
  • Options
    My greatest moment was when I was about 18 and at college, had about 3 pints of beer for midday snack plus some home made thick egg sandwiches. Cleared the classroom
  • Options
    RedChaser said:

Uboat said:

As a youngster I once farted so loudly in an enclosed space it was like a torpedo going off. I really took myself by surprise. Proud moment.

Fixed that for you hope you didn't mind :-)
    I do mind. It was much louder than a torpedo.
  • Options

I love doing a good fart... short and slight / loud and proud doesnt matter - thankfully never followed through!!

don't get me wrong. i like a good fart just like the next man. but it's oh so better when you can knock one out and leave the vicinity, leaving those behind to suffer.

a little more tricky when you can't get away and it's obvious where it's come from.

sadly i did once follow through and no i'm not a vegetarian anymore.
  • Options
    Terrance and Phillip
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited August 2014
    Nothing better than a fart thread...

One of life's given pleasures and all for free!
  • Options
    Bananas really make me fart.
  • Options

I love doing a good fart... short and slight / loud and proud doesnt matter - thankfully never followed through!!

You haven't lived.

One of the few things I can do to a world class level. My nickname at school was "Farmer fartalot of Camelot". The first few bars of Onward Christian Soldiers is a speciality when the conditions are correct.

Forty a day? That's just not trying hard enough...
  • Options
    Farting and running up the stairs at the same time is a winner!
    But you must fart on every step
  • Options
    Depends if there's a big brown dog barking at the back door.
  • Options

Depends if there's a big brown dog barking at the back door.

A chocolate hostage?
  • Options
    When they were first married, back in the 1940s , my Dad used to decamp to the bathroom whenever he felt the need to let one go , hence giving my Mum the impression that he had a VERY weak bladder !

Think that courtesy was soon binned though...
  • Options
    Everyone loves the smell of their own brand. Even if its enough to knock out the family pet, still love the smell of my own. Post curry farts are a wonderful thing.
  • Options
    I'm not sure if this is testament to how dull and unadventurous my life has been but one of my proudest moments was when I cleared the gift shop of the Vancouver to Vancouver Island ferry with the cheekiest trump. Still makes me giggle when I think of the little kid who, through a screwed up face, asked her horrified mum what that nasty smell was.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Farts are all good as long as it's not a shart ...
  • Options
    this is such a shitty thread
  • Options
    I remember doing an absolute stinker in the lift at M&S in Redhill then slinking out to let the next passengers relish the pong. Life can be such fun!
  • Options
    Sunday roast does me every time, all evening farting, bliss!
  • Options
    A friend of mine entered a farting contest with someone who was certain he'd win. So, pre-match, he made himself a Brussels Sprout Curry.

Obviously, he won. But can anyone think of a better pre-match meal than that?
  • Options
    edited August 2014

Farting in the bath is awesome as you hope everyone downstairs heard it?

Did that as a kid, followed through and had to tell my mum my legs had loads of mud on them when she asked what all the dark stuff floating in the bath was.

Didnt convince her, sadly.
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:

There is nothing funnier than a fart in a quiet classroom - FACT.

I'll raise you a 9 year and his 6 year old brother in the local library, back when you used to get 'shushed' if you so much as rustled a page. It was months before mum had the courage to take us back in...
  • Options
    Ok, I'll conduct my personal survey.
  • Options
    Your Dutch ovens must be incredible. Would love to get in on one sometime.
  • Options
    I am on counting duty tomorrow had a good pre match meal with black and white pudding beans bacon and egg should be effective to win in both quantity and quality classes